1)Kyle Snyder - Just an opinion based on my impression of him - the odds of Sadulaev going to worlds is minimal.
2) Taylor is looking pretty good for it so I'll put him next. Yazdani is overdue for his slice of the pie, however.
3) Jordan Burroughs is rejuvenated. Love the return of the doubles. Thanks, coach Slay.
4) Cox is phenomenal, but has been inconsistent. I was tempted to put him 1st.
5)Kyle Dake is at best third in the world. Has a shot, but has a lot to prove at 74kg since he was a big step down from the top two.
I don't see a possibility better than 10 percent from the other 5, so we'll go with the untested.
6) Yianni - Once beat Bajrang, so he has a world class win.
7) Daton Fix, is he another Steveson story?
8)Thomas Gilman - his career impresses the hell out of me, but he does not.
9)James Green - who is this guy? IDK, but I love him and hope for the best.
10) Gwiz - Looked really good at trials, so I think he'll have a good tournament.