Not sure where we’re going here but I’ll take a mild take. I only see It PSU winning 2 titles in the next 5 years - next season and maybe one other. You don’t replace the last three guys who left. To your points...
1. Make that three over the past two season, Berge/Verk, Pipher, and Conel/Beard can’t make up for that.
2. It is, has, and will be but Matty Parker makes up for that - we’re not asking him to AA, just win a couple of duals and qualify for NCAA’s - breath of fresh air.
3. Ahh you’re better than that, RBY is an interesting wrestler but I could probably put at least one B1G wrestler above him in stalling. He’s a work in progress and I hope he doesnt take a RS
4. Not sure on Lee, he lost one dual but couldn’t get it done vs McKenna.
5. Verks a solid wrestler, probably would have been at least a 3x PIAA champ but had issues with the coaching staff in HS. Berge was sucking wind, but I’m not sure he’s a true 157.
6. Joseph seems to get it done when it matters, that’s why I’m shocked he lost to Lewis. Sad he couldn’t win 4 because all of my PA buddies root against him as well. I guess he just had Imars number.
7. Beard and Brooks will be fine, not 4x champs fine, but fine.
Not sure about spot on but it’s fair to say this team will regress. My title pick for next season is Iowa even though I think PSU finds a way.