Jump to content

Crash

Members
  • Content Count

    449
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Crash last won the day on April 17

Crash had the most liked content!

About Crash

  • Rank
    Bronze Member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,245 profile views
  1. This is the tournament Zain couldn’t finish 2nd to get us an Olympic invite. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bottom line: Zain is 95% responsible for the USA not being qualified at 65KG. 20% Worlds 75% Pan Ams 5% Last Chance 75% + 20% = 95% That is your math tutoring for the day. Keep plugging away at that Associate degree in Home Ec, 67douche.
  3. When is it? Actual dates? I thought September, but cannot find anything to confirm. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Yes when JO was 60% at best Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. He defaulted out due to injury. People are characterizing that as missing weight.
  6. Your Dad should have pulled out.
  7. 67douche---You need a refund from that community college if you define the run JO just went on in OTTs and Last Chance, all trying to clean up the mess lame-zain left the rest of the field a choke. I do notice you like to use that word; I suspect it is driven by the amount of time you spend choking your own chiken.
  8. A direct quote is not a twist of words. I apologize that I forget about your community college debacle. Hope this education helps.
  9. And notice we are not even talking about getting in by virtue of one the countries that qualified at World's backing out bc Zain came home with a glorious 26th place finish at worlds.
  10. Your words, not mine, but I will be sure to capture them in my sig for posterity....And in my best Mr. Hand's voice: "Giving you full credit of course."
  11. Not true. Zain already won Bronze in Pan Ams so if the Argentinian scenarios happen, we are in. Only the Poland scenarios are contingent on Bronze tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. I don’t understand what you are saying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Weighing in tomorrow has no effect on the Argentinian possibilities. Remember that one, where the no-name pinned and ill prepared and unfocused lame-Zain? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Yep, 95% his fault. Like Distribats is half the wrestler Gadzhiev is.... I'm sure Zain is happy right now too.
  15. Can someone confirm this is true.... USA gets a spot at 65 if any of the following occurs 1. Detribats pops hot or 2. Argentina decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling as well as......If JO win Bronze at Last Chance 1.Gadzhiev pops hot or 2. Poland decides they are not participating in Olympic Wrestling Is this right?
×
×
  • Create New...