I agree with a lot of what's being said here. A few nuggets:
1. I think Young is done...nagging injuries kept him sidelined all year and not sure he'll compete again. In my mind, that would seem to mean 133 would go to Luciano Arroyo or incoming frosh Jason Miranda from Poway. Hope that's not the case - Young was a scrapper.
2. Agreed that 149 belongs to Abas. Like Young, van der Merwe was so banged up this year (and last) that I see him fading. Hope I'm wrong...the kid had so much potential, but I just don't see it happening. After seeing their team wrestle this year, I don't see a healthy van der Merwe beating Eischens either. Again, I'm not in their room, so could be wrong.
3. I'm sure the Stanford coaches are wishing Griffith would bulk up and move up a weight class. Their 174/184 hole has been going on for years now. They've got a log jam in their middleweights...would be helped immensely if someone could get big enough to help them at 174/184.
4. Agreed on Harlan/Duhm...both good options at 184 but where have they been?
5. Maley is their only option at HWT so I'm sure they are praying he stays healthy.
6. Pretty sure Mandarino is done although I'm told he is still a Stanford student, so he has not looked to wrestle elsewhere.
Thanks as always for serving as the Pac-12 godfather, Bronco!