Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Flo Radio LIve

Really enjoy the podcast and it's content as well.  The only piece i that i think needs to be a continued point of improvement is Willie talking over or cutting off Christian mid thought. While I will say it has improved, it's still a little tough to listen to when Willie gets really excited.  Overall, great for the fans and really appreciate what they do for the sport. I hope this is one component that we don't have to get charged for.    

Really enjoy the podcast and it's content as well.  The only piece i that i think needs to be a continued point of improvement is Willie talking over or cutting off Christian mid thought. While I will say it has improved, it's still a little tough to listen to when Willie gets really excited.  Overall, great for the fans and really appreciate what they do for the sport. I hope this is one component that we don't have to get charged for.    

never realized that. i'll be more mindful of it. thanks for listening

Little late to this thread, but yeah, CP and Willie are great. I enjoy them more than Boomer and Carton on WFAN. (Ok, little wrestling bias here, but still.)

Honestly, probably didn't hear half of their shows, but I think they both come across very professionally. I really don't hear Willie cutting off Christian that often, if at all. (Now, if you want to talk about someone hogging the show, can't beat Chael Sonnen bloviating over Bader on one of the Flo webcasts. That said, I did enjoy everything Sonnen was saying - just little rude to Mark, IMO.)

But anyway (again, IMO), Willie and CP both know their wrestling, and both are very intelligent and "quick on their feet", on the air. Best of luck to both.

Hey, CP or Willie, how bout dropping a hint about the VT transfer you were talking about today. Is it someone who has started in D1 before? NCAA qualifier? AA.? C'mon, it's the offseason, were between major tournaments and football hasn't started yet, throw me a bone!

Guest Kingsland

Rumor mill says Zach Horan.

I would love to see that. He's already been close to aaing twice and I think the staff at VT would put him over the top. They've been getting some pretty good PA recruits recently.

If that's the rumor, either Gustafson or Norstrem (if either is possible) will have to drop to 125 (redshirt Dance?), or a darned good wrestler is going to be squeezed from the lineup in the 133-149 range.

A darn good wrestler is already going to be sitting in that weight range, either Chisko or Mastriani at 149

Love the back and forth this week about who will win the NCAA title next year and how many points they will score. CP seemed to be all over Penn State or Oklahoma State to win with about 110 points. Willie played the "until I see it happen" card, not that there is anything wrong with applying the brakes this early. Good show. 

Saw Joey McKenna is training in Iowa City right now. Wonder if that would be enough firepower to make Iowa worthy of title talk to CP's if he happened to change his mind and go to Iowa.

Gilman

Clark

McKenna

Sorenson

Grothus

Paddock

Myers

Brooks

Burak

Stoll

Edited by OtisCampbell