Sign in to follow this  
BraunMan

Shooting On Kyle Snyder's Legs

Why don't more guys do it - McIntosh and Gogaev shot and scored at will on him.  Is it a matter of them being afraid they won't be able to get good position when they do?

You're back.

I thought you might have gone off the deep end after the young Kyle Snyder won the WTTs. 

Perhaps your enmity toward Kyle Snyder will bear fruit at some future point. But you should keep your meds handy just in case.

You're back.

I thought you might have gone off the deep end after the young Kyle Snyder won the WTTs.

Perhaps your enmity toward Kyle Snyder will bear fruit at some future point. But you should keep your meds handy just in case.

It's pretty ironic that Braunman and Cletus have come back at the same time. Edited by Buckxell

Braun stfu already

Its a legitimate question - amazing nobody can discuss it. Cox, Gadsen, and Varner all refused to shoot on Snyder - despite the blueprints given to them.

Edited by BraunMann

Braun,

You do have a point. Jake Varner gets zero takedowns in three matches is ridiculous when Morgan Mac was in many times and scored twice in the big ten finals. Cox no takedowns in two matches also. Cox and Varner are doing something very wrong-both of them are bigger and stronger but Snyder just shuts them down. Varner just needs a new game plan and he should consult MM. Braun has got a point.

Varner has never been a "shoot to the legs" kind of scorer. Most 220 pound guys are not. Jake is more work the head, maybe a heel pick or just break down the opponent that way, safer but less effective strategy. More guys need to shoot shots for sure. Olympic wrestling is only boring when guys are not shooting. When they shoot it can get very exciting to watch. I am an Iowa State fan, Gadson deserves some credit, he was working the ties well in the first period and just completely caught Snyder off gaurd. Snyder is young and I think he is amazing, remarkable how good he is so freaking early,  but if he and Gadson wrestled 10 times last march, Gadson would win atleast 6 or 7 of them in my opinion. Odd that the starter of this thread was "BraunMann" reminded me of Mike Mann, a distant (but not blood) relative of mine. Enjoy these fantastic leg shots he did against 1984 gold medalist Ed banach, just 18 months before Ed won. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZetNLKgPY