Sign in to follow this  
MA_Wrestler

Pan Am's on ESPN3

These announcers, while very professional, lack the knowledge to announce wrestling at a high level. I have gotten used to it over the past few days, but boy it still bothers me.

Good to know that we can blame Canada for this announcer!

I do have a question is a tech fall now called "great superiority"?

I never heard this before...

Burroughs is amused by his opponent's frustration. It's kinda funny

What was going on with this? Guy seemed pissed at JB and the ref because he was getting pushed out.

Maybe he agrees with the US wrestling fans who feel that a pushout is not real wrestling

Is Blanco a ex-Cuban? I thought he wrestled for VEN a few years ago.

He was making Jordan earn his points, then comes the leg lace!

According to the Polish version of Wikipedia, Blanco is of Cuban origin. But I didn't see anything saying he ever competed for Cuba. 

Latin American countries should be sending their guys to Cuba for training (if Cuba would allow it). By far the best coaching they could possibly get in their own language. 

Salas is a beast. Had some nice doubles and reshots. Even his scrambling was nice. 

He'd be a beast at MMA, too. Great combination of ridiculous athleticism and ridiculous technique. Romero Jr. up in here. 

Edited by Katie

Salas scored on basically every offensive move he initiated.  Hebert does not have the defense or athleticism to stop him when he goes.  He would need to initiate all of the action and get some prolonged scrambles rather than sudden moves if he was to have any chance.

Salas is a beast. Had some nice doubles and reshots. Even his scrambling was nice. 

He'd be a beast at MMA, too. Great combination of ridiculous athleticism and ridiculous technique. Romero Jr. up in here. 

He would probably also be very good at disc golf and badminton. 

And now back to wrestling:  Herbert should compete for bronze with the right draw. 

Edited by Billyhoyle