Suriano to Penn State.

Hall to Minnesota.

Yates to Iowa. 

Pletcher to Pitt. 

3 of 4. Not bad.

I could see Suriano to Penn St or Iowa

Yates if he ends up in Iowa it will be north of Iowa City

Hall Minnesota and Pletcher Pitt I can see that 

3 of 4 again. Really 2.5 of 4 because you weren't very definitive on 1.

Red Penn state

Suriano Iowa

Yates Northwestern

Hall Ohio State

Pletcher Pitt

3 or 4 of 5

Not bad guys.

Edited by PapaBearSLIM

I know nothing about college recruiting, but ASU has to be a top destination these days. Who wouldn't want the sun, great workout partners, and top notch coaching?

Top notch coaching is not a guarantee. Zeke's outstanding performance as the national team coach is not relevant to being a college head coach. 

3 of 4. Not bad.

3 of 4 again. Really 2.5 of 4 because you weren't very definitive on 1.

3 or 4 of 5

Not bad guys.

Hall Minnesota Pletcher Pitt Suriano Penn st would be my guesses with those 3 

Yates Illinois would make sense its in state and they need a 125

Red I would say probably Penn st

Edited by justafan

Top notch coaching is not a guarantee. Zeke's outstanding performance as the national team coach is not relevant to being a college head coach.

You do remember he was the head coach at UPenn before the national team right? UPenn also was fairly good under him as well

I think the Buckeyes will be strongly in the hunt an a few of these guys.  Snyder just won Pan Ams, Tomasello is an NCAA champ and Bo Jordan took 3rd--all were frosh.  That's a strong selling point.  And that Stieber kid will be staying in Columbus.  

tOSU's youth is a big selling point. It's one thing to be part of the reloading or rebuilding of a top team. It's another to join it as they're close to their historic peak with several years left before a reload.

If Tomasello wasn't around, Micic would've signed on the dotted line months ago.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

Pletcher to Ohio State. My guess is he would have signed with Pitt/PSU by now, and tOSU needs a 133 desperately after JDJ is gone.

I'll also go out on a Limb and say Hall to tOSU, as well. Hard to beat beat working w/ Syder/BoJo on a daily basis (assuming Tervel and JD are done after 2016). 

Chad Redd to PSU. Again, I think if Pletcher was their guy he would be there by now, and I heard they liked Redd.

Micky Phillipi to PSU. Local kid who (my guess is) likes PSU/Cael.

Hoping someone comes in and takes Manville off PSU's hands. You can see he's starting to get frustrated with how quickly guys are catching up. Lost at flonationals, did little against 18-20 year olds in the big FS tournies, and now loses to Hidlay in Hidlay's worst style. Nice little shove, too. This guy just doesn't have the talent or athleticism to come in and beat out Joseph or even Hammond. Will have to sit 1 or 2 years after his RS, and even then his ceiling appears limited. Probably a lot of money for a 2-year starter and low-AA type

Hoping someone comes in and takes Manville off PSU's hands. You can see he's starting to get frustrated with how quickly guys are catching up. Lost at flonationals, did little against 18-20 year olds in the big FS tournies, and now loses to Hidlay in Hidlay's worst style. Nice little shove, too. This guy just doesn't have the talent or athleticism to come in and beat out Joseph or even Hammond. Will have to sit 1 or 2 years after his RS, and even then his ceiling appears limited. Probably a lot of money for a 2-year starter and low-AA type

If Cael doesn't think Manville can help the team, he will just not take him.  See Thomas Haines.  

TBar1977, on 18 Jul 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Suriano to Penn State.

Hall to Minnesota.

Yates to Iowa. 

Pletcher to Pitt. 

3 of 4. Not bad.

Sounds great to me. I already know the one I was wrong about, so I will be thrilled when the other three picks pan out. Thanks PapaBear!

TBar1977, on 18 Jul 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Sounds great to me. I already know the one I was wrong about, so I will be thrilled when the other three picks pan out. Thanks PapaBear!

I think papa just meant Yates would be in the State of Iowa. he just posted that he thinks Suriano will be a Hawk on HR so that is pretty much written in stone.