Sign in to follow this  
Buckxell

Kyle Snyder - offense

You know, I had you blocked and life was good. Then you came back with a new name. One more to add to the list...

Branman is a really boring troll. contributes nothing and is not amusing. then stupid people stick up for him because he has a semi decent point buried underneath his creepy nonsense. he is a complete zilch. 

All this because he pounded a Canadian that wouldn't make the round of 12 at the NCAAs?  I'd say Gadson and Varner run the table at this tourney too.

He had a great tourney, but its still the Pan Ams.

Yes, it is the Pan American Games, not the world championships. So the competition is not the top guys in the world. Snyder blitzed these guys rather than just eking out a few wins. He schooled them. Just as you would expect if he is on a higher level.

Is he the level of the top talent he will face at the World Tournament? Don't know, but we do know he is way above the level he has faced so far. That bodes well for him at the big Dance.

He is coachable and going after the opponents. Doesn't sit around watching the paint dry - or varnsh dry..., so we'll see if this carries over to tougher competition. The guy is nothing but upside - and if he keeps it up will be a great addition to Jordan Burrougns for the USA.

Snyder lost to Leon Rattigan in late 2013 in France, 3-3 on criteria. Rattigan's last tournament was the 2014 Commonwealth games, which Arjun Gill won, so I think it's safe to assume Snyder has improved since then. 

The Gatsalov match at Beat the Streets doesn't appear in the FILA database so it might be a true exhibition for record keeping purposes 

I don't think there are official records. I know USA wrestling makes a huge deal of JBs record because it's if mind boggling but that includes domestic results snd dual meets which UWWs database does not.

i could be wrong but i thought domestic results, ie tournaments run totally within a federation, are kept by the federations and not by UWW and international competitions - between federations - are either official and in the database or unofficial exhibitions. Burroughs record is based on official UWW matches and official USAW matches. 

altho i agree at a certain point it's academic. 

You know, I had you blocked and life was good. Then you came back with a new name. One more to add to the list...

Answer the question.  What happened to McIntosh, Isaiah Martinez, and Dieringer?  Where are they now???  Martinez owned Green twice.  Dieringer had an unpenetrable defense this season.

Meanwhile Gadson allows Snyder to start thinking he is good by waiting to train until AFTER Snyder makes a World team.

It will be a war to make the 2016 team, and Gadson needs to take it.

Edited by BraunMan

Just found his official record. 14-1. Gatsalov loss did not count. Lost in France like Hasek said. Sorry forgot about that. Thought he was starting an unbeaten streak at the senior level.

3 wins and one loss in France

5 wins at US Open

3 wins at Trials

3 wins at Pan Ams

Edited by PRyan2012

Gadson had Snyder broken, mind, body, and soul.  Pinned him as easily as he would a high school kid.

His decision not to do the 2015 US Open, and 2015 World Team Trials gave Snyder confidence and a chance to regroup.

What an asinine decision to wait until AFTER this punk Snyder is starting to believe he can win Worlds.

Edited by BraunMann

Gadson had Snyder broken, mind, body, and soul.  Pinned him as easily as he would a high school kid.

His decision not to do the 2015 US Open, and 2015 World Team Trials gave Snyder confidence and a chance to regroup.

What an asinine decision to wait until AFTER this punk Snyder is starting to believe he can win Worlds.

What's the terrible thing Snyder did to you?

LOL.

BraunMann, you haven't always been the mayor of Trollville, but you won the last election rather easily.  

In all seriousness, absolutely loved the "Gadson" move that won the NCAA's.

Not a technician or coach, but man oh man, the "Gadson" looks like a great option as a desperation move, meaning a position that is attainable to secure a fall. Even in freestyle, no?

What's the terrible thing Snyder did to you?

He's a Maryland wrestler.  Maryland wrestlers are not able to beat Pennsylvania state champions and contend for national and world titles.  Snyder is on a world team solely because Gadson and McIntosh didn't compete.  Something is wrong with this picture.

Edited by BraunMan

He's a Maryland wrestler.  Maryland wrestlers are not able to beat Pennsylvania state champions and contend for national and world titles.  Snyder is on a world team solely because Gadson and McIntosh didn't compete.  Something is wrong with this picture.

Mods can we have this guy banned yet?

BraunMan if you're going to troll you could afford a healthy dose of subtlety or at least intelligence.  This is just annoying nonsense bullsh!t.

In all seriousness, absolutely loved the "Gadson" move that won the NCAA's.

Not a technician or coach, but man oh man, the "Gadson" looks like a great option as a desperation move, meaning a position that is attainable to secure a fall. Even in freestyle, no?

I vaguely remember a highlight of John Smith hitting a throw that could be classified as a Gadson.  

The step around to trap the leg and throw from an over-under or a bodylock is very standard, what I saw Gadson do differently was that it was more of a straight ahead attacka nd he did not turn until he had the leg hooked.