Sign in to follow this  
Rasslin607

FloWrestling Live Feed LOVE IT

Ive been following this message board for quiet some time now and have been a flopro member for a few years as well, i really dont understand what everyones issue is with Flo and why it is bashed so much on these forums. Flo has done more for our sport then any other company in the US. it gives us all opportunities to watch wrestling from the comfort of our homes. AND they promote our sport more then any other outlet there is. Flo is our ESPN, they get inside info on all the stories around the US, from Kyle Dake and his injuries to the Green and Marable soap opera we all just went through. THEY ARE GREAT 

and i know a lot of people complain about the quality of the feed but ive only ever had problems with the feed when my internet was acting up! so we should stop bashing flo and thank them for all their hard work and dedication to the sport we all love

I have to agree with the OP.   It's never Flo's fault, it's the consumer who is inept.   And what's s o bad about the feed failing ever single big event, and precisely during the big matches?  

I mean certainly none of us can do better!

I gave up on bashing Flo after the 20th month in a row they tried unsuccessfully to bill the credit card I had to cancel after 3 consecutive months of billing me after I had discontinued service!  I wont be surprised if they send me to collections.   

I've learned they are a faulty service and cannot be counted on.  I pay for my Pappy's service and we get to hang out during big events when we plan on watching on his home computer.   It's not about the wrestling for me any longer, it's now about spending time with my old man.  So when the feed freezes or crashes altogether, at least I'm spending time with Ol Cooter Tucker!

Thank you Flo 

Im down the middle.  Flo's documentaries and site info is terrific and their live streams are the only thing available, so that is awesome.  But i swear cletus is right, it never freezes/server not available between matches, only when you have a 4-4 bout with 10 seconds on the clock.  I sent vinnie a screen shot the other day.  Cadet finals and Mat 1 is showing CSPAN.  Yes, i am serious and i still have the screen shot.  CSPAN is streaming on the mat 1 camera.  if it didnt piss me off it would have been funny.  So, put me down as a big flo fan but also put me down wishing their stream would be reliable.   

You must have one great computer and connection to never have a problem.  I have a 1 year old computer and I pay extra for a higher speed internet connection, yet when it comes to Flo Live events I consistently get buffering, pixel problems, etc...yet when I watched the WTT on ESPN 3 on my computer the stream was perfect and the HD picture was perfect, why (besides money) can they provide such a great feed and I must settle for a crappy connection from FLO.   

You must have one great computer and connection to never have a problem.  I have a 1 year old computer and I pay extra for a higher speed internet connection, yet when it comes to Flo Live events I consistently get buffering, pixel problems, etc...yet when I watched the WTT on ESPN 3 on my computer the stream was perfect and the HD picture was perfect, why (besides money) can they provide such a great feed and I must settle for a crappy connection from FLO.   

15 mb/s internet connection and around 4 years old computer, sometimes I get some pixels problems, but just a few times, not that much, and never get buffering.

15 mb/s internet connection and around 4 years old computer, sometimes I get some pixels problems, but just a few times, not that much, and never get buffering.

I have a 30 MB/S internet connection, I just don't understand why I have so many issues with FLO. Never have these problems with other streaming sites.

I have a 30 MB/S internet connection, I just don't understand why I have so many issues with FLO. Never have these problems with other streaming sites.

Problem is not on your end.  I have 75Mbps and have issue regularly --- only with their site and other wrestling sites.  Their network architecture is not robust enough to handle spikes in traffic.