BigTimeFan

Was Cael Cael after his undefeated RS frosh year? Is iMart in the same league?

I would say that Jenkins is the most overrated wrestler in the history of the NCAA, if not for remembering he beat Darrion Caldwell, who i think was pretty great. I still can't quit process that he cradled taylor like that, it was so bizarre and anti-climatic feeling.

I think fittery and st. john are both better than Jenkins, and would say taylors wins aren't very flashy, but he is defined more by bonus pointing guys like Kokesh. 

Bubba was also a Jr. World champion. Best 20 year old in the WORLD at his weight class. 3 time AA with two finals appearances. Also five time national high school champion-according to WIKI.  How can you suggest that Jenkins is overrated?

Tough and admirable as Kokesh is, he wasn't even the most talented South Dakotan in his NCAA weight class (Storley).

Bubba was also a Jr. World champion. Best 20 year old in the WORLD at his weight class. 3 time AA with two finals appearances. Also five time national high school champion-according to WIKI.  How can you suggest that Jenkins is overrated?

Tough and admirable as Kokesh is, he wasn't even the most talented South Dakotan in his NCAA weight class (Storley).

Yeah you're probably right.