Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingsland

Jered Cortez Transfer

22 plus before his first official match? Wow, I just about had my diploma at that point. Is gulibon confirmed to go to 141 for his Sr season then after cortez's sit out year, or will cortez bump up? Will be interesting to see how things go.

22 plus before his first official match? Wow, I just about had my diploma at that point. Is gulibon confirmed to go to 141 for his Sr season then after cortez's sit out year, or will cortez bump up? Will be interesting to see how things go.

Hey, good luck out West!

i guess if 'throwing out potential destinations' is 'saying he is going somewhere', you're right.

Don't shoot the messenger, chief. I'm just clarifying someone else's statement.

I even mentioned that they were speculating. Doesnt mean they weren't way off. Their entire conversation was on the basis of him wanting to start this year. Sensitive Willy.

LOL You learn something new every day. I had no idea that type of guy exists.

How do you think WT used to make weight? It was unfortunate timing when his sister finally decided to sleep with him. He was so happy that he was over by 5 pounds his senior year at state Edited by LemonPie

Steven Rodrigues tweeted this today and it was subsequently retweeted by Perry. Are all you guys who are so sure he's leaving just messing around or do you actually know something?

@srod141: @MarkPerry165 @Imar165 we have a great thing going in Champaign. I can't wait to show all the haters what the Illini are about in MSG!

IronChef, probably has something to do with the fact that they got three Top-100 commitments TODAY!

Are all three of these guys 100% due to Perry's influence?

It's been stated before, but it bears repeating: what role does Jeremy Hunter, you know, the Illini's light weight coach, play into the success of the Illini's little guys, even with Perry in the room?

Are all three of these guys 100% due to Perry's influence?

It's been stated before, but it bears repeating: what role does Jeremy Hunter, you know, the Illini's light weight coach, play into the success of the Illini's little guys, even with Perry in the room?

i've said it a bunch of times, i don't know why perry gets credit for every thing that happens in that room. 

i've said it a bunch of times, i don't know why perry gets credit for every thing that happens in that room. 

How often do you see Hunter on camera? It's easy to give credit to the guy you hear/see from a lot, which is Perry.

I'm not saying either method is better than the other, clearly Perrys name/stature brings the program attention, which is good. There are always guys "behind the scenes" that help just as much as anyone else. 

I wonder if Dieringer is going up to 174 and Perry heard thru the family connections. Not that IMart is scared, but coming off an undefeated frosh year, it's hard to see him going up to challenge the best wrestler in college.

Possible.  It wouldn't have the same hype, but IMar-Ringer may have the same stature as Dake-Taylor with the potential 4xer going up a weight to challenge the supposed best wrestler in college.  Though in this case, Dieringer is IMO definitely the best wrestler in college whereas Dake was better than Taylor just without the Hodge/dominant stats. 

rlw, Hunter was generally in the corner when Delgado wrestled.

I wrote that wrong, I meant in regards to giving interviews/hyping the program. I would imagine that Hunter has a ton to do with the LW success, as many mentioned.