Sign in to follow this  
wrestlingnerd

Imart 165

Given Imart's Twitter handle suggesting a move up, and 165 being the better weight for his freestyle aspirations, it appears everyone is focused on a potential matchup with Dieringer. The matchup at 165 that people should be talking about before they Dieringer/Martinez is Jordan/Martinez.

My money is on Bo Jordan beating Martinez if they are both at 165.

Edited by wrestlingnerd

As fun as it would be to see either of those matches...

His twitter handle has been 165 for a while.  I think maybe his redshirt year he was 165?  

Either way, don't read into his twitter handle meaning anything.

maybe its his phone number

Seems some have nothing better to do this summer than start new rumors.  165 is his IQ, it was pure genius the way he dismantled the competition last year and we all know iMart is a marketing genius.  Shop often shop smart!  :)

Edited by ionel

And his twitter handle has always been that, maybe he was initially thinking of going 165 after redshirting but it's been that name for as long as I remember.

If that's true then all the speculation is for naught. I was very surprised to read the rumors of a move up while Dieringer is still around.

And his twitter handle has always been that, maybe he was initially thinking of going 165 after redshirting but it's been that name for as long as I remember.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was afraid I was going crazy.

Yeah but he's not the head coach so he doesn't determine the lineup, get it?

He is the associate head coach who specifically oversees IMart's training. I'm sure Heffernan wouldn't listen to what he had to say at all, he'd just ignore him completely. I'm sure you're right that he has no say at all.