Sign in to follow this  
RecHall

Mason Manville to Wyoming Seminary

Per Flowrestling, Mason Manville will be attending and wrestling for Wyoming Seminary in this upcoming season. Does that make Wyoming Seminary the team to beat? They will have Manville, Weiler and Reenan in the middle of their lineup. Discuss

I think it is great.  Good for him and great for Sem.

I have no idea why people would think it is a bad thing.  

Why? Because he went to 3 different schools?

What if a kid who's parents were in the military did the same thing?  Oh, wait... they do it all the time and no one says a peep.

If a family moves from one school to another because the parents occupations necessitate the move (military or not) it is not seen as negative... but if a kid decides it is best for him and his future... people have to point out that it is "negative".

Amazing how simple some people are.

Any idea why Wyoming Sem not over Blair?  

Seems odd.   When I was coming up in school, in the 70's, we would have never dreamed of joining the rival.   Things have certainly changed.   I remember feeling the same way when Mocco went to OSU for his final two seasons in college, although with him, I could at least see the logic, given his international aspirations.   

It's amazing how soft you are. flying off the handle like a chick cause i said "someone might think it's a bad sign." Talk about a whiner....

Whoaaaa Mr. Hammer is a real man... and when upset, or encounters a differentiating opinion, he uses the "CHICK" reference.  

Where did you learn that one?  In the 3rd grade after being smacked down on the play ground.

And you call me "SOFT"... so what does that mean big-tough-guy.  Gee,.... you must be a real "Hammer".

If you want to put down a high school kid by saying his life choices are possibly, as if coming from Thor herself:

"A bad sign"

and

"no one has anything good to say about it"

Well Hammer-head--that is your choice to think in such a shallow way.

I couldn't disagree more.  Manville was more successful in Jr. High than 99.9% of anyone on this board--including you.

He has seen more of the country and world than the same people.

He chose to change schools. Big deal.

Good for him.

Maybe you should learn more English and place your broad statements into the first person singular.

Because "no one has anything good to say about it" is simply false and also is disparaging to a kid still in high school. 

Only soft chicks are so insecure they need to put down high school kids. Didn't you learn that on the playground too?

Can you condense that to about 100 words? I really don't feel like reading the whole thing 

Sorry you are illiterate and can only understand sound bites.  When you learn to read, please come back.  Is that simple enough for you?