Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Hawk Report Goes All In for Spencer Lee

They have had a ton of weird threads over on Hawkeye Report about Spencer Lee, but this one might take the cake. They are planning his wedding there now. The thread next to it mentions Lee, creepy John DuPont and the size of deer in Iowa.

Last week it was license plate sightings becoming omens and the ever ubiquitous girlfriend getting brought into his recruitment

They are going to scare Lee away with all this creepy stuff. 

http://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/spencer-lee-wedding-inside-carver-or-outside-carver.33282/

They have had a ton of weird threads over on Hawkeye Report about Spencer Lee, but this one might take the cake. They are planning his wedding there now. The thread next to it mentions Lee, creepy John DuPont and the size of deer in Iowa.

Last week it was license plate sightings becoming omens and the ever ubiquitous girlfriend getting brought into his recruitment

They are going to scare Lee away with all this creepy stuff. 

http://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/spencer-lee-wedding-inside-carver-or-outside-carver.33282/

The thread(s) was created to poke fun at ourselves (well done Sloe) in regards to Lee and at Penn State fans who take what we say way too seriously...oh wait. TBar...I can send you a link as to where Lee is registered so you don't miss out on getting him a gift ;)

Tbar1977 knows it was in jest he is trying to paint anything Iowa in a bad light just in case Spencer is reading these forums and would actually care one way or another. 

Tbar the forum tattletale. 

The obsession with the HR from PSU fans is worse than anything going on inside the HR.

Edited by OtisCampbell

Gonna give my visitors bureau pitch. Say what you want about Iowa, but hard to deny Iowa City is one of the best college towns in the country. I have heard it time and time again from people that went to other colleges and come and stay any length of time in Iowa City.

Not to mention it is 3-4 hours from Chicago, St Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City so a short road trip to plenty of big city entertainment.  

And just a little advice for you Tbar, stop with the LOLs. You already come off as a big enough tool bag.  

Edited by OtisCampbell

My dragging the one thread here is poking fun at your obsession. Hey, I didn't drag the other 20 or so Spencer Lee threads here from Hawk Report. Be thankful for that. LOL. 

it's weird to me that you didn't. the thread you did drag in says it was started to poke fun at PSU fans for reading a Hawkeye message board.

but there is a lot i don't get about the recruiting game. also being a college fan in general really. so maybe i'm the weird one. 

Gonna give my visitors bureau pitch. Say what you want about Iowa, but hard to deny Iowa City is one of the best college towns in the country. I have heard it time and time again from people that went to other colleges and come and stay any length of time in Iowa City.

Not to mention it is 3-4 hours from Chicago, St Louis, Minneapolis, Kansas City so a short road trip to plenty of big city entertainment.  

And just a little advice for you Tbar, stop with the LOLs. You already come off as a big enough tool bag.  

Otis, you have to laugh a little. You and I both know that the whole Spencer Lee pandering thing went too far on Hawk Report, thus the additional numerous threads to provide levity and some much needed cover for the original pandering. 

It is ironic that you think I run a "fan" website so that I can interview recruits but you think I take it too far poking fun at you guys. But carry on as you will, jjust don't get upset that I find humor in it.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I thought you posted a amateurish interview video of you and Joseph, since there was no other reason than self promotion that would explain a reasonable person posting such a milquetoast video to a national board. I don't think you are capable of running a website. I didn't know the video was associated with a website until after you responded.

Nothing really against the guy doing the interview or his website. I just didn't think it had anything worthy of posting to a national board.  But of course it is your duty to use this forum as your personal lackluster PSU news and Forum watchdog feed. 

Edited by OtisCampbell

I thought you posted a amateurish interview video of you and Joseph, since there was no other reason than self promotion that would explain a reasonable person posting such a milquetoast video to a national board. I don't think you are capable of running a website. I didn't know the video was associated with a website until after you responded.

Nothing really against the guy doing the interview or his website. I just didn't think it had anything worthy of posting to a national board.  But of course it is your duty to use this forum as your personal lackluster PSU news and Forum watchdog feed. 

You shouldn't think that hard, Otis. It doesn't suit you. 

I mean, seriously, your head is going to explode if you continue to think the whole Penn State fan base is rigging recruiting or, that the NLWC is paying off student loans or any of the other insanities being mentioned on Hawk Report. 

Personally I think it's creepy so many PSU fans obsess over what's posted on HawkeyeReport. I don't think Tbarr77 got the feedback he was hoping for in this thread either. He's going to have to try an Iowa hate thread again later.

It is kinda weird, isn't it?