Sign in to follow this  
quanon

Bisek's Draw

Do we know what times the matches are?  Or is this like most tourneys and they wrestle when they wrestle.  I see no times on the UWW bracket.  I will be at work and would like to know when the matches are so I don't have to monitor all day.  I am insterested in watching Bisek.  I will be taking time off for the Freestyle competition. 

mspart

To correct my previous post: Mats A-B-C-D (4 mats, not 3) start at match #'s 1, 36, 71, and 106.  This means that Saddoris is 10th on Mat D, Bisek is 14th on Mat A, and Williams is 18th on Mat C.  All 3 will be up quite late since they got byes into the round of 32.  It could be noon PT/3pm ET before they've finished their R32 matches.  All 3 have fairly favorable first matches, so we could be looking at late afternoon on the east coast before they're into their possibly more meaningful R16 matches.

Edited by maligned

If you go to the United World Wrestling site, it is easy to navigate to the brackets for any major tournament.  Then click on any section of the brackets and you will see the archived matches, which are loaded on Youtube.  You can navigate to the Junior World Championships, for example, and see all of the matches.

The website is tremendously improved over what it used to be.