Katie

Metcalf & 65kg discussion

Well, I know this subject about Brent has been analysed at some length, and I hope for Brent's sake he finds a way to get it done. I think he prevails this one last time to become an Olympian, but for him to really have a chance at getting a medal in what will be an undoubtedly ultra dense weight class, Brent is going to have to make some changes, specifically his defens. If The Irainian doesn't get those shots on Brent, Brent wins that match and moves on. So not sure how he will accomplish this, but something needs to happen. Otherwise we will be headed for more heartbreak and frustration.

this is completely made up. funny bit tho. 

Made up???

Many were in traditional garb, singing and chanting, and enjoying spirited efforts from their countrymen.   Sure, the Mexican squad was a little thin and left a lot to be desired in terms of hardware won, but the energy and sportsman enthusiasm those  hundreds of fans brought, was nothing short of inspiring.   A touching moment for me was when a young Mexican man extended a goodwill offering to the dominant Russian group, in the form of a churro.   The Russians looked at it and seemed to wonder among themselves if it was safe, eventually, accepting.   Boy was I envious when i saw them return the favor with caviar and vodka.  I must admit I made my way over and had a taste and a few drinks, as I pretended to be with the Mexicans, draped in a one of their flags.   I was quick to denounce the usa, as I was accepted and treated to booz and more goodies.  

What a great experience. 

Made up???

Many were in traditional garb, singing and chanting, and enjoying spirited efforts from their countrymen.   Sure, the Mexican squad was a little thin and left a lot to be desired in terms of hardware won, but the energy and sportsman enthusiasm those  hundreds of fans brought, was nothing short of inspiring.   A touching moment for me was when a young Mexican man extended a goodwill offering to the dominant Russian group, in the form of a churro.   The Russians looked at it and seemed to wonder among themselves if it was safe, eventually, accepting.   Boy was I envious when i saw them return the favor with caviar and vodka.  I must admit I made my way over and had a taste and a few drinks, as I pretended to be with the Mexicans, draped in a one of their flags.   I was quick to denounce the usa, as I was accepted and treated to booz and more goodies.  

What a great experience. 

yes, made up, pure fiction... just like this gem from cletus, earlier this thread:

>

cletus = suzie is an anti-Metcalf, anti-Ramos, anti-Brands, anti-Iowa troll who can hardly let a day pass without throwing mudballs at any of the aforementioned. 

most anyone who reads this board regularly can see that

Made up???

What a great experience. 

haha, well i guess i missed out on some of the fun in vegas then. 

yes, made up, pure fiction... just like this gem from cletus, earlier this thread:

>

cletus = suzie is an anti-Metcalf, anti-Ramos, anti-Brands, anti-Iowa troll who can hardly let a day pass without throwing mudballs at any of the aforementioned. 

most anyone who reads this board regularly can see that

Rosie,

you are paranoid.  What exactly is inaccurate about either of my posts?  Kindly indicate any inconsistent or false truth in ANY statement i've ever made.   

I happen to be a supporter of Iowa wrestling through my purchases of their gear, as well as attending meets and events.   

I was there cheering on Brent till the bitter end.   I even wore my Iowa gear one day.   

What is it with you, I believe you're jealous Rosie.   You can't stand I get to attend all these events and that's why you're always riding me .   

Where do you live Rosie, Bakersfield, CA?  Come clean, stop beating around the bush.   

Rosie,

you are paranoid.  What exactly is inaccurate about either of my posts?  Kindly indicate any inconsistent or false truth in ANY statement i've ever made.   

I happen to be a supporter of Iowa wrestling through my purchases of their gear, as well as attending meets and events.   

I was there cheering on Brent till the bitter end.   I even wore my Iowa gear one day.   

What is it with you, I believe you're jealous Rosie.   You can't stand I get to attend all these events and that's why you're always riding me .   

Where do you live Rosie, Bakersfield, CA?  Come clean, stop beating around the bush.   

cletus = suzie, I don't live in Bakersfield, though have attended some CA HS State Championships there. Saw many of the best - Nathan Morgan, Billy Murphy, Jake Varner, Boris Novachkov, Jason Welch. But not so much in recent years... haven't seen Valencias or Pico (other than the Agon loss to Metcalf). I live in the bay area..... but please.... don't put me on your Christmas card list.

Nothing really for me to come clean about. From Iowa originally, and an Iowa fan from way back. Also like to see CA wrestlers do well. I am a fan of collegiate wrestling, Iowa in particular, but appreciate other stars, and try to be respectful about any other team or its wrestlers. That's pretty much it.... nothing to come clean about. 

Actually it is you who should come clean cletus=suzie.  You aren't really a pig farmer from Tennessee who beat up diamond Dallas Paige. 

Rather, you are a PSU fan obsessed with tearing down anyone and anything related to Iowa wrestling. You were known as suzie years ago and got booted. You came back with a new fake persona -the pig farmer from Tennessee....riiiiight. 

You are a bit like Kentucky Mudflap or DF, except where they offered up humor, your specialty is spreading falsehoods, distortions and insults, all directed at anything related to Iowa Hawkeyes wrestling, and hoping some of it sticks. 

come clean cletus.... don't let the "suzie" lizard part of your brain take over.

Rosie, 

I have to respect you for coming clean and dropping the charade.   I'll come clean too

I beat Diamond Dallas paige from her to Nantucket.   I damn near broke my leg off in his posterior.   He never stood a chance.   I squared up with him  and imposed my will.   It's been many men I've destroyed and left for dead.   I was something back in my time.   

I have a pig farms with hundreds of Hoss.   I have several farm hands who run the operation for the most part, and I sent the wife packing a couple years back.   Caught her getting too friendly with the pool boy.   

I'm self made Rosie, and I suspect you dislike me for that reason.   Iowa, I don't care much for Iowa one way or the other, although I am a Metcalf fan.   I just love his commitment as a lifer to wrestling.   

I'm considering selling the farm for 8 figures, and retiring, calling it a career.   Ever since I booted Wilma off the farm, i've been dating women 1/3 my age, and if you must know, I keep up just fine.   

Little Bucky Beaver from this site has been pestering me to mentor him and leave him an interest in the farm.   I told him Brent ever win a world level medal, I'll give him 10% of the farm and 10 hogs of his choice.   

I'm going to make you a similar offer Rosie. 

You come to Knoxville, buy 2 seats on the plane if you must (I hear you're very obese) and if you can out drink Ol' Cletus (Wild Turkey son) I'll leave you 10% as well and the Hog named Brandy.

What you say, Rosie?

Got the balls? 

The bigger question is whether Cletus, Shiraz and Katie are all the SAME poster.........????........It is interesting how they seem to have conversations and like each other's posts quite often.............

Agree. And I would throw cletus' good friend hurricanewrestling in the mix as well. When cletus is very active, hurricane is often hibernating. Hurricane also claims to be an elderly gent, also living in Tennessee and has a moo cow. He once researched where a 99 cent shoplifting incident occurred at a minimart, and posted a picture of it on this forum. The sole purpose was to ridicule an Iowa wrestler involved. 

I don't know a lot about Shiraz, but he seems like a decent poster.

Cletus on the other hand is annoying. A few times I nearly put him on my ignore list. The only thing I actually enjoy about Cletus are his posts in "support" of Brent. That's funny stuff.

Edited by Katie

Caitlyn, if you put me on ignore, how are you ever going to learn about MMA beyond the novice level?  I digress, they say ignorance is bliss.

Back on topic,

if Brent ditches Brands and enlists the help of a Cael or a Zeke Jones, I'll give even money Brent makes the Olympic team.   

That predictable style of his and the low octane offensive output developed under Brands is just not going to get it done.   Brent's told us he's shooting for multiple Olympic golds and to get on pace for that lofty goal, he needs to win the yellow medal next summer.   

Cael already took Gomez to a world silver, meanwhile Brent's still spinning his wheels.   I truly believe Brent can make that Olympic team and with a dream draw, I could see him contend for a deep run in the repechage.