Sign in to follow this  
AnklePicker

Worlds on ESPN2

yeah its all tape delay. plus Rulon announcing, who is an awesome dude and great wrestler but a total zilch announcer. 

I didn't head over for the first three days... But I really enjoyed listening to my next-door-neighbor, Randy Couture as he did color analysis for the Greco bouts on livestream.

For the back half of the week, I've got a really cool boss who is letting me work from 5a-9a Thursday/Friday.  I get to catch all of FS and only have to take two half-days of vacation instead of two full days.

ESPN2 will also be showing wrestling Sunday night featuring Jordan Burroughs.  I DVRed it last night and was jumping back and forth between the Patriots games and ESPN2, they show three Women's Gold medal matches...

Two fairly dull matches and the Russian that pinned the Chinese wrestler in the finals.

What time is it on tonight? I thought it was supposed to be on now, but all I see is tennis and baseball. Neither is running into overtime.

I hope ESPN didn't just pre-empt worlds.

I think they did, or else announced the wrong schedule. 

Tennis final was delayed for rain so it's running on ESPN. This pushed baseball to ESPN 2. Wrestling will air when tennis ends and baseball reverts to ESPN. This could be a while since tennis is in the third set and tied.