Katie

Ramos & 57kg discussion

Hard to keep track of who the refs hate. So far they are out to get Cuba, Azerbayjan, Bulgaria, Iran and the US of course. They love Russia- except that questionable 2 scored in Makhov vs Lopez, or when they gave almost all the Russians the crap draw.

It's not about which country they favor or they not favor, the fact is they screwed Bonne big time today, that's the central point.

Anyway, rooting against Lebedev all the way today.

Edited by Axe_Spartan

Hard to keep track of who the refs hate. So far they are out to get Cuba, Azerbayjan, Bulgaria, Iran and the US of course. They love Russia- except that questionable 2 scored in Makhov vs Lopez, or when they gave almost all the Russians the crap draw.

The draws are done by computers.  The point is we need to see which refs are the ones getting bribed.  

I have no doubt Bonne did get screwed. I just find it funny that some people cry conspiracy every time the refs suck; when in fact, they just suck all the time (just like refs in other sports).

Did you watch this match?  Do you really think there is no corruption in UWW?  It has been widespread for years.  Remember when Abrahamian returned his medal in 08 because it was decided the Italian would win?  The head of the Russian wrestling federation was just denied entry into the US because he is a leader in the Russian Mafia..I'm sure he wouldn't encourage corruption though!

Take your head out of the sand.

I just don't understand what happened there. All he had to do was hold on and he gets the caution point and wins. Why would he go for the lift, I guess he thought he really had it. So disappointing. That said, I think Ramos has a bright future. He's right there.