Sign in to follow this  
Pinnum

Southern Scuffle Pre-Seeds (No Altons)

Not sure what's going on at 133 for Penn State. They have Gulibon listed as Penn State and NOT unattached. Also, not sure why Conaway is not seeded in the top-12 ... is he not competing?

I noticed Turtog is listed for The Citadel too. My guess is this is just a list of where they are from, for PR, rather than an official record.

But I do wonder about Gus Sako not being listed for UVA.

The Altons have been suspended for 30 days

as I said.....back just in time for February 1 match with Iowa!

Thirty days seems excessive anyway. Bring them back for Iowa, I don't want a victory over a weakened squad. They'll have the Altons at the tournament, might as well get them for the dual.

Thirty days seems excessive anyway. Bring them back for Iowa, I don't want a victory over a weakened squad. They'll have the Altons at the tournament, might as well get them for the dual.

Absolutely agree! Who would want any sort of win with a * next to it. I told ya Vak - I agree with most of your posts. Just not the one about Chance, LOL.

Who gave Mark Perry permission to wrestle for his uncle? :D

With the Altons out, he decided to talk to his nephew and see if he could pass for his brother and wrestle at 174 since he could probably put up more bonus points for the Pokes than his brother and win them the team title at the scuffle.

Who gave Mark Perry permission to wrestle for his uncle? :D

With the Altons out, he decided to talk to his nephew and see if he could pass for his brother and wrestle at 174 since he could probably put up more bonus points for the Pokes than his brother and win them the team title at the scuffle.

Oh my. Nice word salad.

With what has taken place @ PSU during the last year the Altons are lucky they were not suspended for the remainder of the season.

I still haven't seen anything official, but the sources from whence it came are reliable.

Gulibon is an error, he is unattached, no word on Conaway as of yet.

Looks as if both HWTS are going as well, no idea which is scorer.

I still haven't seen anything official, but the sources from whence it came are reliable.

The top point scorer for the event will be the team scorer, and likely the starter for the new year.

The top point scorer for the event will be the team scorer, and likely the starter for the new year.

Oh

I thought that had to be determined beforehand. Good to know.

Whoawhoawhoa...is that just for the HWT's, or are you talking about Gulibon as well?

Whoawhoawhoa...is that just for the HWT's, or are you talking about Gulibon as well?

Gulibon is wrestling unattached in spite of what the preseeds say so he can't score team points no matter what.