Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

SOUTHERN SCUFFLE

Here's the link to the SOUTHERN SCUFFLE

Yes, I bought theFLO live video coverage:

MocVision for the finals is a little cheaper! Click the schedule here then go to the Scuffle second day and click the first video icon.

Also, Tennessee-Chattanooga's official Southern Scuffle Home Page.

TrackWrestling.com Live Stats Page.

Tentative Tournament Schedule (subject to change)

** All times EST ***

Monday, December 31st

12-noon – Workout Area is available McKenzie Arena & UTC Wrestling Room

7-8 pm – Team and Individual Check in (TBD)

Tuesday, January 1st

7:45am- Weigh Ins and Skin Check

9:00 a.m. – Ticket Office Opens and Doors Open to the General Public. Buy Tickets Online

10:00am- Pigtails and 32 Man Championship (8 Mats/180 matches approx. 340 Wrestlers)

1:30pm- Pigtail & 1st Round Consolation (8 Mats/120 Matches approx.)

3:30pm- Round of 16 Championship (8 Mats/80 Matches)

5:00pm- 2nd Round Consolation (8 Mats/80 Matches)

6:30pm- Championship Quaterfinals (4 Mats/40 Matches) and 3rd Round Cons. (4 mats/40 Matches)

***Break down to 4 mats after Day 1***

Wednesday, January 2nd

7:45am- Weigh Ins and Skin Check

9:00 a.m. – Ticket Office Opens and Doors Open to the General Public. Buy Tickets Online

10:00am- 4th Round Consolation (4 Mats/40 Matches)

12:00pm- Semifinals (2 Mats/20 Matches) and Consolation Quarterfinals (2 Mats/20 Matches)

2:00pm- Consolation Semifinals (4 mats/20 Matches)

We will have a break prior to the finals around 3:00

6:00pm- Finals (1 Mat/10 Matches), Medal Matches (3rd-8th Place) (3 mats/30 Matches)

Funny, I had plans to be there but they fell through. You're bringing in the new year right!

Happy New Year. I'm off to see Francis Dunnery perform at TinAngel.com at 9pm down the street and bring in the New Year with friends. Should be a good show, but I wish i was in Chattanooga!

There's a very cool player that Flowrestling is using that is covering ALL 8 mats. Pretty impressive.

I'm planning to sign up, but it looks like the video feed starts for the quarterfinals. Is that right or are you seeing the arena already?

Does it require Flash? Can you tell if the feed supports iOS devices so I can stream while away from home?

It's called "Wrestling Tools" and it's developed by Wrestling Video Solutions. USA Wrestling has been using his software for the past two years and Flo's been using the same system for their streams.

Adam Fenn developed it to work with Trackwrestling.com tournaments. It's changed the game. Just want to make sure people know http://www.wrestlingvideosolutions.com -- you can do this for your tournament and all you need to stream it is something like ustream or a streaming capable youtube account.

Flo's player isn't mobile friendly.

It's called "Wrestling Tools" and it's developed by Wrestling Video Solutions. USA Wrestling has been using his software for the past two years and Flo's been using the same system for their streams.

Adam Fenn developed it to work with Trackwrestling.com tournaments. It's changed the game. Just want to make sure people know http://www.wrestlingvideosolutions.com -- you can do this for your tournament and all you need to stream it is something like ustream or a streaming capable youtube account.

Flo's player isn't mobile friendly.

Ok, I think I have it. Sort of a wrapper allowing you to quickly navigate to all 8 mats. All the information wrapping the wrestling is great! Combine all this with TrackWrestling's live dashboard and I'm set.

Thank you Jason.

Note to Flo, before buying a hardware or software product most buyers want to review the system requirements. They probably are posted somewhere but I didn't find them. Could you display them a bit more promenantly? This helps your product appear more mainstream and legitimate. It further reduces customer service contacts and buyer resentment if incompatible. The same goes with how to terminate a subscription.

So far, all 8 mats open and it's all good.

Seems like great coverage so far!

Edit: I started getting exclamation points in the videos, it seems that 3 may be the max.

Cool that the tell you what is on each mat.

Did they make it easier to unsubscribe, or do you still have to jump through all kinds of hoops to get it cancelled?[/quote I signed up for one month. When the month was up my service expired and I was not charged any additional cash.

Awesome setup when using the trackwrestling live updates, especially if you customize and select the teams you want to monitor, it'll tell you who's on deck, and the mat they'll be on, then have the 8-mat navigation from the flowrestling video feed keeping the fullscreen blown up on the big flat screen.

Awesome setup when using the trackwrestling live updates, especially if you customize and select the teams you want to monitor, it'll tell you who's on deck, and the mat they'll be on, then have the 8-mat navigation from the flowrestling video feed keeping the fullscreen blown up on the big flat screen.

When you go fullscreen you lose the 8-mat navigation though, right?

I want to say he did because he's listed at 141/149 but when he wrestled on the mat I was running at the NLO we were discussing the possibility of the drop and we thought it might be a tough drop. He has wide hips and thick thighs.