Sign in to follow this  
skikayaker

SOUTHERN SCUFFLE

Does anyone know if the finals will start at 5pm or 6pm est? They had the semi times at a noon start and started at 11am...thanks

Is Chattanooga in a different time zone or perhaps they don't do DST? An exact 2 hour difference is fishy.

Does anyone know if the finals will start at 5pm or 6pm est? They had the semi times at a noon start and started at 11am...thanks

Is Chattanooga in a different time zone or perhaps they don't do DST? An exact 2 hour difference is fishy.

Nobody does DST in January!

In all seriousness, they changed things to start an hour earlier, I'm not sure when that was announced though. Finals will be at 6 PM.

Nobody does DST in January!

In all seriousness, they changed things to start an hour earlier, I'm not sure when that was announced though. Finals will be at 6 PM.

I heard 11 am last night a couple different times.

I heard that the crowd was just shy of 2400 on day 1. Not sure about day 2. There was talk/rumblings about the idea of scheduling the event differently next year. I think having the event finale on the first full workday of the year was not the best idea.

I heard that the crowd was just shy of 2400 on day 1. Not sure about day 2. There was talk/rumblings about the idea of scheduling the event differently next year. I think having the event finale on the first full workday of the year was not the best idea.

2,543 on day one, 2,856 on day two.

I try never to let work interfer with my watching wrestling, but it did a little today.

What I learned about about PSU from the Scuffle is that Storley can hang with Perry, and Matt Brown can hang with Storley. I think Megaludis (125), Taylor (165), Brown (174), Ruth (184), and Wright (197) all have a strong chance to win a title while A. Alton (149) and D. Alton (157) have a strong chance for a top-3 finish. That's a lot of points come March!

What I learned about about PSU from the Scuffle is that Storley can hang with Perry, and Matt Brown can hang with Storley. I think Megaludis (125), Taylor (165), Brown (174), Ruth (184), and Wright (197) all have a strong chance to win a title while A. Alton (149) and D. Alton (157) have a strong chance for a top-3 finish. That's a lot of points come March!

Nico will not win. I predict he won't make the finals either.

Andrew will sail into the finals but not come close to beating that DUDE!

Dylan has a decent shot at 157, but no dice this year. I see a loss before the finals.

Taylor will win the most important match of his career. (I've predicted Dake every other time)

Brown will take 3rd

Ruth will clean up with style while breathing easy again during his interview.

Q - legit chance. Really legit chance

Everyone else - no chance at all

:)

2,543 on day one, 2,856 on day two.

how is that compared to midlands or even last years scuffle

figure that is just paid and there are 500 other people in the seats for the finals from all the teams

Nico will not win. I predict he won't make the finals either.

Andrew will sail into the finals but not come close to beating that DUDE!

Dylan has a decent shot at 157, but no dice this year. I see a loss before the finals.

Taylor will win the most important match of his career. (I've predicted Dake every other time)

Brown will take 3rd

Ruth will clean up with style while breathing easy again during his interview.

Q - legit chance. Really legit chance

Everyone else - no chance at all

:)

Didn't you just pick Caldwell over Taylor?