Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Altons

Before anyone is quick to jump on anyone here and immediately bring negativity to this thread, I must say that I have no clue how reliable any of these sources are. But there are rumblings that they are looking to possibly transfer to either Clarion or back home to Lock Haven?

Anyone have anything on this or likely a pile of crap?

Before anyone is quick to jump on anyone here and immediately bring negativity to this thread, I must say that I have no clue how reliable any of these sources are. But there are rumblings that they are looking to possibly transfer to either Clarion or back home to Lock Haven?

This could be totally bogus and since it’s on the internet, who knows if of any value. However, heard from a fairly unreliable source (believe it was the wife of a former friend’s brother’s niece) that the Alton’s are both transferring to play lacrosse at N.C. State. Can anyone else confirm? :roll:

This could be totally bogus and since it’s on the internet, who knows if of any value. However, heard from a fairly unreliable source (believe it was the wife of a former friend’s brother’s niece) that the Alton’s are both transferring to play lacrosse at N.C. State. Can anyone else confirm? :roll:

I'll forward this to MSNBC and then everyone can quote MSNBC and then it will be legitimate.

Do you realize that their hometown, Mill Hall, is only 35 miles from Penn State? That being said, they aren't the brightest light bulbs in the shed... I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Martellotti.

The Altons are with the team and weighed in at the Scuffle. Why would they even show up if they were transferring?

Another nonsense thread, hopefully it'll stop at 10-12 pages.

But they aren’t wrestling, so they must just be waiting for Lacrosse season, plus I heard it from a very good unreliable source. :shock:

rodney you are a dumbass

Yeah, your the brightest crayon in the box, sherlock! If you read my comments dill weed, it clearly says the resources weren't great but I heard from a couple different posts elsewhere. I wasn't saying, but rather asking for some kind of validity.

How bout something useful with your time here?

Do you realize that their hometown, Mill Hall, is only 35 miles from Penn State? That being said, they aren't the brightest light bulbs in the shed... I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Martellotti.

My boys are not going anywhere. The powers that be (National Champ coaches and Olympic Gold Medalist) have made peace with this and set some strict rules along with a punishment beyond what you see or hear - they are being punished beyond what you know. My boys have their work cut out for them now - trust me... They have to abide or they are done completely and no transfer will be allowed. They love Cael, Cody and Casey and know they let everyone down. But if I could tell everyone here the true story I guarantee they would be astonished as to how this has happened. It has been blown way out of proportion. They were warned previously about this trouble and the female involved. I think now they understand there are consequences to be dealt with. I wish so bad I was back in LBNY and not in this small town..... But there GPA is pretty good lu-alum so I don't know who you are - like most you hide behind an internet name and cower as a coward does when laying blame and insults on two young boys who have done so much community service and help with special olympics, visited sick kids in the hospital and done many clinics for free at youth clubs. Why do so many in our sport hate when we are struggling a great deal on a collegiate level. I can only think but one thing - YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL ABOUT THIS SPORT AND THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED AT ALL LEVELS. Go ahead now and attack back - but I dare you to email your real name and address at altonmortgage@gmail.com Maybe then we can discuss this matter face to face at some wrestling tournament in the future.

Nalton, I know you would rather not post here, but I am so glad you did. I can only imagine how annoying it must be to read this crap about your sons. Thanks for the clarification and good luck to Andrew and Dylan. Hope to see them get back on the mats as soon as possible.

Whoa. There is an overwhelming majority of PSU fans in these threads, and very very few detractors.

You guys attract the negative attention to yourselves.

Scribe, you are a complete and utter jerk off. The Altons have been drug through the mud and then someone implies that his sons aren't intelligent and you jump on him for responding?! Get Real.

Whoa. There is an overwhelming majority of PSU fans in these threads, and very very few detractors.

You guys attract the negative attention to yourselves.

No, it's not that. It's easy to attract haters when your the best team in the land. People continue to hate and make derogatory comments that are completely uneducated.

This was a simple thread started because I was simply asking if anyone had any news on what I heard. Knowing there would be downright nasty posters with negative thoughts, I clearly opened up with saying 'let's keep the negativity away'.

Some people such as Hammerlock and Flatbrain can't help but to show their true colors!

My boys are not going anywhere. The powers that be (National Champ coaches and Olympic Gold Medalist) have made peace with this and set some strict rules along with a punishment beyond what you see or hear - they are being punished beyond what you know. My boys have their work cut out for them now - trust me... They have to abide or they are done completely and no transfer will be allowed. They love Cael, Cody and Casey and know they let everyone down. But if I could tell everyone here the true story I guarantee they would be astonished as to how this has happened. It has been blown way out of proportion. They were warned previously about this trouble and the female involved. I think now they understand there are consequences to be dealt with. I wish so bad I was back in LBNY and not in this small town..... But there GPA is pretty good lu-alum so I don't know who you are - like most you hide behind an internet name and cower as a coward does when laying blame and insults on two young boys who have done so much community service and help with special olympics, visited sick kids in the hospital and done many clinics for free at youth clubs. Why do so many in our sport hate when we are struggling a great deal on a collegiate level. I can only think but one thing - YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL ABOUT THIS SPORT AND THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED AT ALL LEVELS. Go ahead now and attack back - but I dare you to email your real name and address at altonmortgage@gmail.com Maybe then we can discuss this matter face to face at some wrestling tournament in the future.

Neal......I believe the majority of the wrestling community sees this incident as a simple mistake that your sons made.....the type that is often associated with people in their age group. It is also seen as something that some folks have taken the opportunity to blow things way out of proportion on the basis of little or no information. There will always be those that are quick to stir things up, unnecessarily. These are usually the type of folks that are not even worth responding to, and that is why (as much as I appreciate your post), you need not have gone through the effort!