Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Altons

Before anyone is quick to jump on anyone here and immediately bring negativity to this thread, I must say that I have no clue how reliable any of these sources are. But there are rumblings that they are looking to possibly transfer to either Clarion or back home to Lock Haven?

Anyone have anything on this or likely a pile of crap?

Do you realize that their hometown, Mill Hall, is only 35 miles from Penn State? That being said, they aren't the brightest light bulbs in the shed... I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a Martellotti.

My boys are not going anywhere. The powers that be (National Champ coaches and Olympic Gold Medalist) have made peace with this and set some strict rules along with a punishment beyond what you see or hear - they are being punished beyond what you know. My boys have their work cut out for them now - trust me... They have to abide or they are done completely and no transfer will be allowed. They love Cael, Cody and Casey and know they let everyone down. But if I could tell everyone here the true story I guarantee they would be astonished as to how this has happened. It has been blown way out of proportion. They were warned previously about this trouble and the female involved. I think now they understand there are consequences to be dealt with. I wish so bad I was back in LBNY and not in this small town..... But there GPA is pretty good lu-alum so I don't know who you are - like most you hide behind an internet name and cower as a coward does when laying blame and insults on two young boys who have done so much community service and help with special olympics, visited sick kids in the hospital and done many clinics for free at youth clubs. Why do so many in our sport hate when we are struggling a great deal on a collegiate level. I can only think but one thing - YOU HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL ABOUT THIS SPORT AND THE GREAT PEOPLE INVOLVED AT ALL LEVELS. Go ahead now and attack back - but I dare you to email your real name and address at altonmortgage@gmail.com Maybe then we can discuss this matter face to face at some wrestling tournament in the future.

Tip: Stop reading this forum.

Neal,

Hopefully your boys can put this behind them and get back to more important things.. School and their wrestling. All this other nonsense is simply that.. nonsense. Their punishment and consequences, whatever they may be, are between them and the school/team. People make mistakes. Especially young people. And they learn from them and move on.

I've enjoyed watching them from the youth level on up and I hope to continue to follow them through the rest of their college careers.

Jim Prestifilippo

It's the addressing of the entire forum that makes for the drama. Why don't you go kiss Neal's ass some more, maybe he'll email you. I'm sure this has been as rough on you as it has him.

Seems to me somebody in the thread insulted the intelligence of his sons. If it was me I would have done the same thing. There's a difference between kissing someone's ass and showing a level of respect. You should know better.

so a Penn state fan starts a thread about the Alton's transferring and somehow it is everyone else's fault? c'mon.

Altonmortgage@gmail.com

your beef should be with rodneyee for starting this thread. thanks for responding to the rumors and clearing them up.

Another poster I forgot to mention who has nothing but bad intentions.

I was simply asking as I care for the well being of PSU and the 2 boys them selves. Please see my comments all along. I proudly boast the school I root for and the kids I root for. After all of your comments, mostly negative, I'd have not the slightest idea who your school is.

Okay relax guys... My boys should not have been there that night very stupid of them. However the incident that happened ended up with Dylan's shirt being ripped off his back and Andrew getting a black eye. Now this I must tell you if they were in offensive mode - damage done would have been much more. They were in defensive mode in this incident when being attacked.

Whoa. There is an overwhelming majority of PSU fans in these threads, and very very few detractors.

You guys attract the negative attention to yourselves.

Scribe, you are a complete and utter jerk off. The Altons have been drug through the mud and then someone implies that his sons aren't intelligent and you jump on him for responding?! Get Real.

Where did I address their dad in this thread?

You need a serious board break. Awfully serious about matters that don't truly affect you personally. Take a break and come back when you can enjoy the wrestling without crying.

I can't believe how hateful and mean spirited some of you are. I wish nothing but the best for both Alton boys and hope they learn from this to make themselves better people and wrestlers.

Great young kids with great mentors in life. They'll be just fine.

Guest Hammerlock3

is it not obvious to everyone by now that Rodney is a troll and PSU hater trying to make all thier fans look like idiots?

is it not obvious to everyone by now that Rodney is a troll and PSU hater trying to make all thier fans look like idiots?

I've actually had my suspicions lately. If so he's better at it than Mopar.

I'm a PSU hater! Bingo!

I have to say admist all this BS. That I love what Gable has done for our sport and I love the competition that exists between two Gold medalists ( Sanderson and Brands) it reminds me of the Woody Hayes and Schumbacher story. Those guys hated each other so much in competition yet respected each other in competive ways. I believe one was at the other guys bed while he was dying of cancer. This is great for our sport Lets cherish it and enjoy the the fun hate so to speak. It will be talked about for years to come. Gable had no adversary so it makes him one of a kind. I hope Cael does the same but Brands may have a say in this and won't that make it interesting....