Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Altons

is it not obvious to everyone by now that Rodney is a troll and PSU hater trying to make all thier fans look like idiots?

After digging several pages down of your recent posts, it's clear who the troll is. Do you bring anything but negativity to these threads? Like nothing you said is anything worthwhile, but always trying to bring other people down. Here's several of your recent statements - mostly regarding threads that pertain to great student athletes in Dylan Alton, Andrew Alton and Jordan Oliver.

"he's a PSU homer waxing nostalgic from M's wonderful performance at NCAAs"

"do you even know what blatant means or do you just make up words as you go along"

"except for the drunken fights drawing police attention"

"i would rather be a hater than a mindless predictable drone."

"you're supposed to discipline your son dont brag about it"

"so a woman and man sustaining injuries at theirs isn't bad enough?"

"rodney makes a mockery of his own intellect yet again."

"rodney you are a dumbass"

"its cause a lot of there fans are stupid"

"is it not obvious to everyone by now that Rodney is a troll and PSU hater trying to make all thier fans look like idiots?"

is it not obvious to everyone by now that Rodney is a troll and PSU hater trying to make all thier fans look like idiots?

In the original post, Rodney asked a question about a rumor that he had heard. He did so with respect. He has continued to post in this thread with respect. This is a public message board where we all talk about wrestling. When two high profile wrestlers find themselves in a position in which they get suspended, it warrants discussion. Mr. Alton put an end to the rumor and gave us all more details than we needed. I think we could all be well served to treat each other with a little more respect. We all share a love for wrestling, which is enough for me. As a Gopher fan, I want to see the Alton brothers compete. Let's move on folks.

Oh, and I love Scribe as well.

In the original post, Rodney asked a question about a rumor that he had heard. He did so with respect. He has continued to post in this thread with respect. This is a public message board where we all talk about wrestling. When two high profile wrestlers find themselves in a position in which they get suspended, it warrants discussion. Mr. Alton put an end to the rumor and gave us all more details than we needed. I think we could all be well served to treat each other with a little more respect. We all share a love for wrestling, which is enough for me. As a Gopher fan, I want to see the Alton brothers compete. Let's move on folks.

Oh, and I love Scribe as well.

Thanks Tommy.

Trying to avoid negativity, it's why I opened the thread the way I did. It still seemed to attract negativity.

It's threads like this that make me proud to be a wrestling fan.

Right on.

Instead of staying on topic and just simply letting me know if what I heard was bogus (which was the result), all sorts of negativity had to be brought of it. Whether it be insulting young kids, or talking about them wanting to go to the State Penn, it's all nonsense.

Guest Hammerlock3

yeah I should admit i was just trolling the thread because Rodney is such a thoughtless poster, however he is not malicious

It's threads like this that make me proud to be a wrestling fan.

Right on.

Instead of staying on topic and just simply letting me know if what I heard was bogus (which was the result), all sorts of negativity had to be brought of it. Whether it be insulting young kids, or talking about them wanting to go to the State Penn, it's all nonsense.

I saw it happening from the start...hence my 2nd post.

yeah I should admit i was just trolling the thread because Rodney is such a thoughtless poster, however he is not malicious

Your trying to point the finger at someone when in turn it's you.

1) Your the one trolling

2) Your posts are useless and derogatory

Here's some recent posts of yours trying to bring down either:

A) The Excellent Student athlete in either Andrew Alton, Dylan Alton, or Jordan Oliver

B) Myself who defends these kids and schools

he's a PSU homer waxing nostalgic from M's wonderful performance at NCAAs

do you even know what blatant means or do you just make up words as you go along

except for the drunken fights drawing police attention

i would rather be a hater than a mindless predictable drone.

you're supposed to discipline your son dont brag about it

so a woman and man sustaining injuries at theirs isn't bad enough?

rodney makes a mockery of his own intellect yet again.

rodney you are a dumbass

its cause a lot of there fans are stupid

Guest Hammerlock3

1) I Said I was the troll and that I hate your posts, so please refrain from being redundant

2) none of my posts bashed any kids. You, the dummy, made that up while trying to confuse the issue of disagreeing with you and bashing student-athletes (which is a moronic term).

1) I Said I was the troll and that I hate your posts, so please refrain from being redundant

2) none of my posts bashed any kids. You, the dummy, made that up while trying to confuse the issue of disagreeing with you and bashing student-athletes (which is a moronic term).

Cool. No one cares that you do not like me or my posts. No one at all. Your probably just another Penn State hater. Again, I don't care, nor does anyone else. If you don't like my threads; simple... DON'T READ THEM. How's that?

I don't go publicly to let everyone else here trying to read useful topics know how much I don't like each one of your threads. Quite frankly, everyone has better things to read. Get over it and move on.

I have to say admist all this BS. That I love what Gable has done for our sport and I love the competition that exists between two Gold medalists ( Sanderson and Brands) it reminds me of the Woody Hayes and Schumbacher story. Those guys hated each other so much in competition yet respected each other in competive ways. I believe one was at the other guys bed while he was dying of cancer. This is great for our sport Lets cherish it and enjoy the the fun hate so to speak. It will be talked about for years to come. Gable had no adversary so it makes him one of a kind. I hope Cael does the same but Brands may have a say in this and won't that make it interesting....

----

I often think it would be better for wrestlers or relatives to not read these boards. There is good info, but with the occasional idiotic and cheap attacks, it must be difficult for anyone who knows or is related to a kid.

As an Iowa fan, I appreciate what you've said, nalton, about a good rivalry. Though I would love to see Iowa win it all, I enjoy watching a number of PSU wrestlers, including your sons. And I certainly respect the wrestlers, rivals or not. You have two great kids, and it sounds like they didn't start the trouble. Hopefully, they've learned from this and will continue their great careers at PSU. Best of luck in the future.

I often think it would be better for wrestlers or relatives to not read these boards. There is good info, but with the occasional idiotic and cheap attacks, it must be difficult for anyone who knows or is related to a kid.

As an Iowa fan, I appreciate what you've said, nalton, about a good rivalry. Though I would love to see Iowa win it all, I enjoy watching a number of PSU wrestlers, including your sons. And I certainly respect the wrestlers, rivals or not. You have two great kids, and it sounds like they didn't start the trouble. Hopefully, they've learned from this and will continue their great careers at PSU. Best of luck in the future.

Well stated and I couldn't agree more!

I understand that he wants to stand up for his sons, but threatening to beat up people on the internet? Not a good look, especially given the issue his kids got cited for. Again, I understand his desire to defend his sons due to the reaction to this ridiculously overblown and overdiscussed incident, but he probably should have stopped a couple of lines earlier.

Whoa. There is an overwhelming majority of PSU fans in these threads, and very very few detractors.

You guys attract the negative attention to yourselves.

Scribe, you are a complete and utter jerk off. The Altons have been drug through the mud and then someone implies that his sons aren't intelligent and you jump on him for responding?! Get Real.

-----

FT.... settle down.

I think Scribe was responding to a post by rodneydeese, not nalton.

I have to say admist all this BS. That I love what Gable has done for our sport and I love the competition that exists between two Gold medalists ( Sanderson and Brands) it reminds me of the Woody Hayes and Schumbacher story. Those guys hated each other so much in competition yet respected each other in competive ways. I believe one was at the other guys bed while he was dying of cancer. This is great for our sport Lets cherish it and enjoy the the fun hate so to speak. It will be talked about for years to come. Gable had no adversary so it makes him one of a kind. I hope Cael does the same but Brands may have a say in this and won't that make it interesting....

Bo Schembechler? Apples don't fall far from the tree.

:shock:

Bo Schembechler? Apples don't fall far from the tree.

:shock:

Lu Alum you are truly ignorant. Why do we forget we are dealing with young men in their early 20s. Think when you where this age and who are we to judge others? The authorities involved Cael Cody and Mr. Alton and a few select others are the only ones who should have a say in the matter. Not us who pick and choose what we want to hear and believe. The Altons are great kids I have enjoyed watching them come up through Pa and dominate as well as add so much to this sport of wrestling and community.

For someone to sit and ridicule two young men who made a mistake without truly even knowing what that mistake was need to take a long look in the mirror before raining down their judgement. This extends to more than just the Altons.

Vac & LuAlum- you criticize nalton for defending his sons from slander? Seems like you are just trying to keep this thing going. Get a life.

I applaud naltons post and have no problem with anything he wrote. Do you think he should just sit back and read false statements about his kids and do nothing? I have followed his kids from youth, coached against them and had some brief talks with them. They ALWAYS were respectful and won with class and sportsmanship.

I obviously do not know all the details, but I also appreciate the way this situation is being handled by PSU and nalton. I have coached for awhile and seen parents who will not take responsibility or make their kids accountable for their actions. Parents will blame the coach or teachers or anybody but themselves and transfer or try to get the coach fired. The kids screwed up, wrong place at wrong time and will now accept punishment. Good for them, I am sure they will learn some valuable life lessons from this.

I hope many parents of "star" athletes read this and learn from it.

Vac & LuAlum- you criticize nalton for defending his sons from slander? Seems like you are just trying to keep this thing going. Get a life.

I applaud naltons post and have no problem with anything he wrote. Do you think he should just sit back and read false statements about his kids and do nothing? I have followed his kids from youth, coached against them and had some brief talks with them. They ALWAYS were respectful and won with class and sportsmanship.

I obviously do not know all the details, but I also appreciate the way this situation is being handled by PSU and nalton. I have coached for awhile and seen parents who will not take responsibility or make their kids accountable for their actions. Parents will blame the coach or teachers or anybody but themselves and transfer or try to get the coach fired. The kids screwed up, wrong place at wrong time and will now accept punishment. Good for them, I am sure they will learn some valuable life lessons from this.

I hope many parents of "star" athletes read this and learn from it.

I said I understood that he wanted to defend his sons and that this whole thing is overblown and overdiscussed. I just said he would have been wise to have left off the last few lines, where he at least heavily implies that he is going to fight anyone who's joining in here. Get over yourself.

Andrew and Dylan are both cornering Gulibon against DiCamillo right now at the Scuffle.

Good for them ... And Cael.

According to a few folks on this thread, they should have been incarcerated, stung up, and hanged at high noon.

Get over yourselves!!!