Sign in to follow this  
rodneydeeeee

Altons

Dear Altons, Montell Marion and his family went though this same crap big time. It's all BS -- just nobodies talking about things they know nothing about. FYI Montell is a great person; I'm sure your sons are too. Glad you stood up for them.

rodney you are a dumbass

Yeah, your the brightest crayon in the box, sherlock! If you read my comments dill weed, it clearly says the resources weren't great but I heard from a couple different posts elsewhere. I wasn't saying, but rather asking for some kind of validity.

How bout something useful with your time here?

"rodney deeeee" -- I think the "d" must stand for disingenuous, given all the backpedaling you are now doing. You throw a stinkbomb into the room, you have to take some of the blame. You don't get off scot free because you told everybody "hold your breath because I just threw a stinkbomb in here". Think before you post next time.

P.S. And you should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you call out hammerlock for being stupid.

"rodney deeeee" -- I think the "d" must stand for disingenuous, given all the backpedaling you are now doing. You throw a stinkbomb into the room, you have to take some of the blame. You don't get off scot free because you told everybody "hold your breath because I just threw a stinkbomb in here". Think before you post next time.

P.S. And you should learn the difference between "your" and "you're" before you call out hammerlock for being stupid.

So now you want to try and low blow me? Listen lightweight...

I READ somewhere about these rumblings. If you don't believe me, I will gladly provide links. How the heck is it wrong for me to simply ASK for anyone to validate this? Just because negative people such as yourself can't help but to provide worthless remarks?

And really.. you want to start calling out punctuation and grammar errors? On your? Check yourself before pointing the finger at others. Stink bomb is 2 words, not one.

Keep being childish, some things just never change.

I should have known better than to expect that you would take any responsibility.

And sure, go find and post your "sources" now after the fact.

And I stand corrected on stink bomb - obviously a subject on which you are an expert. But then again, I'm not the one telling other people how stupid they are. Better check to see who is the sharpest piece of glass in the house you're living in.

I should have known better than to expect that you would take any responsibility.

And sure, go find and post your "sources" now after the fact.

And I stand corrected on stink bomb - obviously a subject on which you are an expert. But then again, I'm not the one telling other people how stupid they are. Better check to see who is the sharpest piece of glass in the house you're living in.

Sorry dude, I didn't open this thread with any negativity. As a PSU and big time fan of Dylan and Andrew, I wanted to find out truth behind it. WTF is there to take any responsibility for? Someone bringing up State Penn? Or they aren't smart? Or they should play lacrosse. I will NEVER take responsibility for that because I would never stoop that low.

... The authorities involved Cael Cody and Mr. Alton and a few select others are the only ones who should have a say in the matter...

Why would the authorities involve Cael and Cody in a criminal matter? Lock Haven isn't on campus... heck, it's not even in the same county as University Park - not that their input should have been warranted in that situtation either.

I guess things haven't really changed in Happy Valley since the Freeh report was published? Sounds like the good ole days when the cops would go to JoePa to determine the appropriate punishment (if any).

As a PSU wrestling fan, all I want to know is when they will be allowed to wrestle again (in dual meets or tourneys). The rest is none of my business.

I believe (correct me if I am wrong) it is normal protocol for suspensions of D1 Football and Men's b-ball players to be shared publicly. It seems to me that Cael should follow suit on the Alton situation. Maybe there is some good reason why Cael wants to keep this information (length of suspension) quiet. Perhaps a final decision has not even been made. But saying nothing at all is a disservice to the fans, IMO.

I am not asking Mr Alton to disclose any more than he already has. It's not his responsibility to do so. My indictment is on how Cael is handling this PR aspect of this situation. Not that my opinion matters, but worthless opinions belong in Internet forums, so I figured this was the place to express mine.

As a PSU wrestling fan, all I want to know is when they will be allowed to wrestle again (in dual meets or tourneys). The rest is none of my business.

I believe (correct me if I am wrong) it is normal protocol for suspensions of D1 Football and Men's b-ball players to be shared publicly. It seems to me that Cael should follow suit on the Alton situation. Maybe there is some good reason why Cael wants to keep this information (length of suspension) quiet. Perhaps a final decision has not even been made. But saying nothing at all is a disservice to the fans, IMO.

I am not asking Mr Alton to disclose any more than he already has. It's not his responsibility to do so. My indictment is on how Cael is handling this PR aspect of this situation. Not that my opinion matters, but worthless opinions belong in Internet forums, so I figured this was the place to express mine.

the altons are wrestling today

guess there is a reason sanderson didnt talk about the incident and punishment

F and M Open Results for Penn State

Open 149 - Andrew Alton's place is 6th and has scored 14.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Andrew Alton (Penn State) won by pin over Frank Alley (Belmont Abbey) (Pin 1:17)

Champ. Round 2 - Andrew Alton (Penn State) won by pin over Feliz Perez (Nassau Community College) (Pin 1:13)

Quarterfinal - Andrew Alton (Penn State) won by major decision over Jahlani Callender (Hofstra) (Maj 16-7)

Open 157 - Dylan Alton's place is 6th and has scored 15.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Dylan Alton (Penn State) received a bye () (Bye)

Champ. Round 2 - Dylan Alton (Penn State) won by pin over Brenan McAllister (Bucknell) (Pin 0:49)

Champ. Round 3 - Dylan Alton (Penn State) won by major decision over Martin Mitchell (University of Maryland, Baltimore County) (Maj 21-7)

Quarterfinal - Dylan Alton (Penn State) won by pin over Ben Dorsay (Maryland) (Pin 0:51)

I've known the Altons father and sons for about 16 years . They are definitely not the people some of you are trying to portray. Good young people sometime err. So what!! Usually these type issues revolve around who gets caught. I've been around for 70 years and it is my observation that in most cases those who scream the loudest are usually those flawed most. Good luck to Altons from John McDonald aka ltwtlooker. For the haters I am neutral on Cael, PSU or the Happy Valley faithful but I am a friend of the Altons.

I understand that he wants to stand up for his sons, but threatening to beat up people on the internet? Not a good look, especially given the issue his kids got cited for. Again, I understand his desire to defend his sons due to the reaction to this ridiculously overblown and overdiscussed incident, but he probably should have stopped a couple of lines earlier.

VAKATTACK, is this the line (below) that seems intimadating and makes you feel that he wants to beat someone up? It seems to me to be very congenial and an invitation for a real heart-felt conversation.

nalton:

"Go ahead now and attack back - but I dare you to email your real name and address at altonmortgage@gmail.com Maybe then we can discuss this matter face to face at some wrestling tournament in the future."

Hammer-I agree. I even read into it that Mr. Alton would buy me a beer if only I would send him my name via email. Perhaps we will meet up in Des Moines and throw a few back and head back to the stabbin cabin. Isn't that what everyone else got out of Mr. Altons comments? I in now way felt threatened or that I may incur bodlily harm.

ltwtlooker-I'm just glad some older dudes get on here and talk wrestling with us younger guys. Most 70 or 60 or even 50 year olds I know say I can't figure that stuff out it's too difficult yada yada yada. I'd prefer to talk to 70 year old dudes with experience and knowledge than these mouthy little 20 something guys. Just my opinion.

who knows what the actual suspension means other than getting vollrath and english some mat time