Sign in to follow this  
NYWRESTLER94

Hall makes last trip

MSU, there IS such a thing as a hotter school. Sorry. ASU trounces MSU and most other schools in the country in that department. It's not just the weather. The girls are on average much hotter. How one produces stats for such a subjective thing is beyond me. However, it is no secret, and many third parties with no vested interested have opined on the matter in ASU's favor. I remember a bunch of publications that used to rank schools based on student body attractiveness, such as Playboy. ASU was never far from the top spot.

The weather, fun environment with lots of partying, relaxed admissions standards, the majors that are emphasized at ASU, etc. all contribute to this undeniable trend.

Seriously....do you think Mark Hall cares that much?  I went to Ohio State, and I visited all the local colleges on my drinking tours of colleges.  Those were great.  Sigh.  But Miami of Ohio was and is considered a Mecca of Hotties and partying.  And they were not wrong. All the hot girls from my High School even went there.  But Miami girls were notoriously stuck up!!  No offense....my mother and uncle went to Miami of OH, which makes my mother a Miami girl. Anyway OSU girls were way more fun toe be with and date. Same with OU and UC and Bowling Green.  Miami girls were hot though.  Period.  If Mark Hall picks his university for that reason, he will not be as good as we all hope.  He can get all the women he wants anywhere and still focus on wrestling, rather than picking up chicks.  

This thread is seriously derailed. But a good topic nonetheless.   I think that ASU may indeed have more hotties, but who knows?   Blondes are seen as hotter if all things are equal. And being in the sun and desert, means that ASU will have more blondes as the picture shows.  I would be willing to bet that even brunettes feel the need to dye their' hair to fit in with the massive blondness going on. Still why argue?  Just because they are hotter doesn't make them cooler, funnier, smarter, randier, or anything else. In fact, going back to Miami U, known by Playboy as having the hottest in the past,  the girls there were all a bunch of prisses.  Lame, kind of.  

My question for ASU, is how will they afford any more wrestlers soon?  They are going all in on a season or two, but will be gutted after that.  At least it appears. Are they working with more money than the others?  

Do you realize this line of conversation was not meant to be serious? It was for playful internet fun and simply gave us a reason to post pictures of and talk about "Hot" girls.

Some of us have wives we found at these "uglier" universities.  Going to bat for our women of course!

This thread is seriously derailed. But a good topic nonetheless.   I think that ASU may indeed have more hotties, but who knows?   Blondes are seen as hotter if all things are equal. And being in the sun and desert, means that ASU will have more blondes as the picture shows.  I would be willing to bet that even brunettes feel the need to dye their' hair to fit in with the massive blondness going on. Still why argue?  Just because they are hotter doesn't make them cooler, funnier, smarter, randier, or anything else. In fact, going back to Miami U, known by Playboy as having the hottest in the past,  the girls there were all a bunch of prisses.  Lame, kind of.  

My question for ASU, is how will they afford any more wrestlers soon?  They are going all in on a season or two, but will be gutted after that.  At least it appears. Are they working with more money than the others?  

ASU has a lot of "exotic" ladies of Spanish ancestry of that you can be sure. The photo I posted just happened to be the first in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long set of photos. That it was mostly blondes was purely coincidental.   

Oh and they have the annual undie run, a sight to behold. 

I live across the street from ASU.  You'd all faint if you saw what really goes on around here.  Also considering Hall is visiting during Halloween weekend, you can imagine what's going on out there.  I don't have to imagine it though, I can just look out my window and see it. 

I would think Benick goes at 197

Maybe these freshmen next year start

141-Niko Villareal

149- Josh Maruca

157-Josh Shields (If Shields can make 157, he is listed at 165)

165-A. Valencia

174-M. Hall

184- Z. Valencia

197-L. Benick

285-T. Hall (no relation, but very good)

I guess they Redshirt most if not all of these Freshmen and have them all compete next year, not an insider, does this work weight wise?  looks like a powerhouse for at least 4 years.

Shields beat Oliver Pierce at the Maroon and Gold on October 30th. Remeber Oliver Pierce was a top 15 recruit that tansfered in to ASU last year and qualified for the NCAA's. Oliver is also nationally ranked in some polls. Also, they have Christian Pagdilao who won the Pac-12 title at 149# and is in the top 15 nationally at 149#.

I would think Benick goes at 197

Maybe these freshmen next year start

141-Niko Villareal

149- Josh Maruca

157-Josh Shields (If Shields can make 157, he is listed at 165)

165-A. Valencia

174-M. Hall

184- Z. Valencia

197-L. Benick

285-T. Hall (no relation, but very good)

I guess they Redshirt most if not all of these Freshmen and have them all compete next year, not an insider, does this work weight wise?  looks like a powerhouse for at least 4 years.

Is Hall really projected 174? I would have thought A Valencia is more likely. 

Concerning the who's hot and who's not, since we are going there, bear in mind the guy move to Apply Valley sans mama-Hall but stayed close to home. He's devoted his whole life to wrestling. Maybe he keeps to the corn-fed mamas, keeps the distraction factor to a minimum so that he doesn't go all Lamar Odom.