Sign in to follow this  
closer617

I GOT TAYLOR..WHO YOU GOT????

Fact #1- Dake is not an offensive juggernaut against top wrestlers (look at the score difference between Dake and Taylor versus Caldwell).

Fact #2- Nobody scores many points against Dake.

For these reasons, I'll be shocked if the total points scored in this match >10. Hopefully it will be more exciting than the All Star match, but chances are it will be a 3-2 match, or possibly 5-3, but not much more than that. I predict Dake wins, but Taylor could win by those same scores.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dake is in Taylor's head. This alone beats Taylor- again !!

Dake again in a controlled match...if, Taylor gets reckless and opens up- he will lose by more and /or he will get decked.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dake again in a controlled match...if, Taylor gets reckless and opens up- he will lose by more and /or he will get decked.

You have the nerve to comment - and of course profanely / ignorantly - when you gave your word that you would leave the board? Not worth the pixels it takes up.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another genius prediction by Marty. The defending NCAA champion/Hodge winner with 2 career losses (the last one to Dake by the thinnest of margins possible) will "lose by more and/or get decked" if he opens up. Why in the world do people not take him seriously!!! :roll:

No way Dake drop's if he loses. I think it is more likely he'd go down if he won again...although I don't think he goes down at all.

Seems he wants his 4th title to come through Taylor, great for the sport!!

Before Dake did his CONSTRICTOR act on Molinaro- I think he marginally beat him earlier in the season 2-1 or 3-2. Many PSU Fans actually thinking Frank da tank- gorilla- muscles molinaro- actually, had a shot at winning. Well, we know how this ended... Taylor has displayed tremendous ability beating lesser of opponents then Dake. Dake is in his wheel house....cant shake the image of being beaten twice by Dake. Dake owns him.... PERIOD !!!

D-I-N-G D-O-N-G.....Who is it ???.........the Cornell Constrictor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my prediction! Going to watch on MOCVision!

David Taylor wins 7-6

1st Period

DT T2 *Late Takedown!

KD E1

DT 2-1

2nd Period

KD E1

DT T2

KD E1

DT 4-3

3rd Period

DT E1

DT T2 *Late Takedown!

KD R2 *Late Reversal w/ DT almost in trouble.

DT 7-6

Before Dake did his CONSTRICTOR act on Molinaro- I think he marginally beat him earlier in the season 2-1 or 3-2. Many PSU Fans actually thinking Frank da tank- gorilla- muscles molinaro- actually, had a shot at winning. Well, we know how this ended... Taylor has displayed tremendous ability beating lesser of opponents then Dake. Dake is in his wheel house....cant shake the image of being beaten twice by Dake. Dake owns him.... PERIOD !!!

D-I-N-G D-O-N-G.....Who is it ???.........the Cornell Constrictor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Molinaro = Taylor. :lol:

On the bright side, at least Taylor is physically big/strong enough this season to maybe have a shot at making the podium...being that he is a Junior now.

Dake gets dinged for stalling this time and loses a close one. DT moves to 1-0 in matches with Dake that actually mean something.
Somebody is going to call Dake for stalling? Really??...who? JC himself?PS: the Southern Scufffle..while good..really doesn't "actually" mean anything...

Actually...

I live in DC..which is MidAtlantic....for youse guys without google maps...

Haha sorry I wasn't referring to you. My comment just followed yours so it looked as if I was talking about you.

Dake gets dinged for stalling this time and loses a close one. DT moves to 1-0 in matches with Dake that actually mean something.
Somebody is going to call Dake for stalling? Really??...who? JC himself?PS: the Southern Scufffle..while good..really doesn't "actually" mean anything...

Are you going to make a prediction or just ramble on incoherently?