Sign in to follow this  
KingofBing

184 NCAA's

101-22 with 20 falls, 24 majors, and 15 Techs in a career. Only 21 wins coming by 3 points or less, Yes he's really boring. :roll:

I'm not going to say Bennett is going to win 184 but I get tired of people saying he is boring and like watching paint dry. He outscored his opponents at the Midlands 51-1.

101-22 with 20 falls, 24 majors, and 15 Techs in a career. Only 21 wins coming by 3 points or less, Yes he's really boring. :roll:

I'm not going to say Bennett is going to win 184 but I get tired of people saying he is boring and like watching paint dry. He outscored his opponents at the Midlands 51-1.

I'm rooting for your guy, dude...just saying that he is not that fun to watch....no disrespect.

If the seeds at NCAA follow what the current rankings should reflect, I'd take Hamlin:

#1 Bosak

#2 Ruth

#3 Bennett

#4 Hamlin

Hamlin has only lost to Bosak once. I think he's 3-1 or 4-1 against him for their careers. The seeds above could jumble quite a bit moving forward, as Hamlin and Bosak will meet two times prior to NCAA.

If the seeds at NCAA follow what the current rankings should reflect, I'd take Hamlin:

#1 Bosak

#2 Ruth

#3 Bennett

#4 Hamlin

Hamlin has only lost to Bosak once. I think he's 3-1 or 4-1 against him for their careers. The seeds above could jumble quite a bit moving forward, as Hamlin and Bosak will meet two times prior to NCAA.

Bosak just lost to Ruth.

Steinhaus has criteria over Bennett. He beat him for 5th last year at NCAAs.

Let's recall when Varner was in school. The 'paint drying' tag was at least one of the remarks that we read about Jake -- on this forum. True ?

Well, that may have had some validity ? But just look at Varner's resumé now. Paint job dried nicely.

You think ?

I looked at all of the B. Bennett bouts last wk-end. I found it to be interesting.