Sign in to follow this  
closer617

taylor was robbed

Guys, you can get a reversal while standing behind your opponent. Dake was behind both arms and had a leg hooked inside (kind of like a side headlock without having the lock). You see that TD call a lot in nuetral. It's the same on the mat except if you get behind your opponent on your feet it's a reversal.

I just saw Dake's post match interview with FLO. I'll leave it to your interpretation but I found it interesting.

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/25 ... n-Thriller

I am and always will be on Taylor's side in this match up...but Kyle Dake is the man, not question about it!

I love his attitude towards pretty much everything. The kid is a winner and he has the perfect balance of confidence and cockiness IMO...hysterical!

Man PA_Fan you are the biggest bi-ch on here..Again love to rub it in your face your boy lost again...Now it doesnt count again because the refs blew it. When will dake get a fair shake in all this. Not in Freestyle not in the 2 Folkstyle matches. I guess Dake can never beat Taylor huh.. :(

I just saw Dake's post match interview with FLO. I'll leave it to your interpretation but I found it interesting.

http://www.flowrestling.org/coverage/25 ... n-Thriller

I am and always will be on Taylor's side in this match up...but Kyle Dake is the man, not question about it!

I love his attitude towards pretty much everything. The kid is a winner and he has the perfect balance of confidence and cockiness IMO...hysterical!

Man PA_Fan you are the biggest bi-ch on here..Again love to rub it in your face your boy lost again...Now it doesnt count again because the refs blew it. When will dake get a fair shake in all this. Not in Freestyle not in the 2 Folkstyle matches. I guess Dake can never beat Taylor huh.. :(

Did I misread something? Not seeing what is the issue you are picking at in PA-fans post.

is that threat some sort of throwback to your sexual abuse as a child?

You actually had to edit this post twice? It's probably time to have your dosage increased.

Taylor was robbed? Three matches now and excuse after excuse after excuse after every match. It's absolutely incredible. I have never seen a bunch of people who can't handle losing worse than this group of PSU fans. First freestyle doesn't mean anything, then blah blah blah, then Taylor got robbed on the reversal and the escape and Taylor needs an OW and my god you've got to be kidding me. This is how you instruct your young children not to act, and I know for a fact some of you HAVE children! No one is saying Taylor can't still win a title because he can, you only have to win the one that counts, but most of you need a lot of help learning how to lose with class. I can stomach the not knowing how to win with class, hell I like to gloat myself, but the non-stop excuses when the golden boy gets BEATEN 3 times!!!! Stupid. I heard all it takes is Taylor pride, I guess it turns out there's Dake pride too.

is that threat some sort of throwback to your sexual abuse as a child?
If you're trying to be funny, just say it. Let if flow. Editing your post three times, especially when it's one sentence makes you look like you're stuttering. If you're going to bring it, bring it with a little street smarts and confidence. Now you just look a little foolish.

Did I misread something? Not seeing what is the issue you are picking at in PA-fans post.

Hahaha don't bother nom, this guy is a nut job. Check out his thread from after the All Star calling out me and FT, for things neither of us ever said. After a longgg string of trying to explain to this moron that he is, in fact, a moron who makes not the slightest bit of sense, he hasn't had a single post (until now) after I wrote this to him:

Are you just going to continue to accuse me of saying things I have never said, even when I give you direct quotes showing you what I actually said in contrast to your accusations?

Please show me when/where I said anything like:

- "Bragging that Taylor would really get KD"

- "throwing it in our faces that DT will get him in folk"

- Or any of the other nonsense you are accusing me of.

You can't just assert that I said all these things when I, in fact, didn't.

I suppose I can now add to this list of things I never said that this nut claims I did...something about this W for Dake not counting because of bad calls....and Dake can never beat Taylor...etc..etc...etc

This guy is on par with Marty with the nonsensicalness (I had to make up a word to accurately reflect my feelings) of his posts. :shock:

I was at the Scuffle today and just watched it on Flo...no rooting interest for either wrestler. Regarding Dake's reversal, he had control of Taylor while standing behind him before going out of bounds. A reversal is called when are standing behind the opponent...you don't have to return him to the mat like a takedown. As for the escape, Taylor never broke Dake's grip from his leg. I know it wasn't clear from the video but it was very clear in person.

Taylor was robbed? Three matches now and excuse after excuse after excuse after every match. It's absolutely incredible. I have never seen a bunch of people who can't handle losing worse than this group of PSU fans. First freestyle doesn't mean anything, then blah blah blah, then Taylor got robbed on the reversal and the escape and Taylor needs an OW and my god you've got to be kidding me. This is how you instruct your young children not to act, and I know for a fact some of you HAVE children! No one is saying Taylor can't still win a title because he can, you only have to win the one that counts, but most of you need a lot of help learning how to lose with class. I can stomach the not knowing how to win with class, hell I like to gloat myself, but the non-stop excuses when the golden boy gets BEATEN 3 times!!!! Stupid. I heard all it takes is Taylor pride, I guess it turns out there's Dake pride too.

I laughed at reading this from an Iowa fan calling out PSU fans to learn to lose with class after the way the Iowa fans booed Dake at NCAA's last year.

I laughed at reading this from an Iowa fan calling out PSU fans to learn to lose with class after the way the Iowa fans booed Dake at NCAA's last year.

...I mean, what does that have to do with anything unless this specific Iowa fan was booing? Nothing at all.

Hahaha don't bother nom, this guy is a nut job. Check out his thread from after the All Star calling out me and FT, for things neither of us ever said. After a longgg string of trying to explain to this moron that he is, in fact, a moron who makes not the slightest bit of sense, he hasn't had a single post (until now) after I wrote this to him:

Are you just going to continue to accuse me of saying things I have never said, even when I give you direct quotes showing you what I actually said in contrast to your accusations?

Please show me when/where I said anything like:

- Or any of the other nonsense you are accusing me of.

You can't just assert that I said all these things when I, in fact, didn't.

I suppose I can now add to this list of things I never said that this nut claims I did...something about this W for Dake not counting because of bad calls....and Dake can never beat Taylor...etc..etc...etc

This guy is on par with Marty with the nonsensicalness (I had to make up a word to accurately reflect my feelings) of his posts. :shock:

Im pointing out that you are a piss poor looser when it comes to David Taylor loosing. You make excuses for his loss in Freestyle now your doing it for Folkstyle. This is all crap you said in your post. I notice Flying Tiger hasnt posted.

Im sure your a cool guy outside this forum but for this I hate you hahahhaha

No, no, no. Ill just repeat it one more time. At no point, ever, have I stated any of the things I have listed there which you have repeatedly claimed I have.

Again, I invited you to quote me saying anything even close to the things you claim I have:

- This W for Dake (or L for Taylor) "not counting"

- "Dake can never beat Taylor"

- Etc

The fact is you are attacking me (and FT) directly for some things you may (or may not have) seen others say.

It's simple, stop doing it, especially after I point out to you multiple times that I have done nothing close to what you are saying I did... you look foolish.