Sign in to follow this  
LImartin

DAKE- DAKE......DAKE.......D-A-K-E!!!!!

Nick Arajau

Yeah, where is Arajau?

He's waiting at the top of the podium so they can hand him his 4 ncaa titles....oops I mean 2 titles. Wait it was AA finish as a true frosh and then 3 titles right Marty?

Nick....is sharing the same space as Kindig, Grajales, Palmer, and all the OTHER names who were featured not too long ago. PERFORMANCE at this level- is free of continuity...speculative at best...surprising to us all.

:o Oh no! Will the Marty jinx cost Dake his place in history? Stay tuned, wrestling fans...

New Yorkers know that the curse only applies to those he dubs as can't miss out of HS. He jumped on Dake post Krom.

I remember when he said Kyle would have a hard time adjusting to 141 from his weight his SR year of HS, 140.

I was on Dake as a sophmore in HS- when he destroyed Michael Gomez in the NYS semis at 112- went on and beat another NYS stud at the time Paul Liguori in the soph National Finals...won matches over Metalus /FLA and Sivestri/ NJ at Folk Nationals as an upperclassmen. Naahh, I didnt talk about him much with Coach Scott Green during this period....too funny !!! Yes, his coming out party was when he went to Vegas two days after winning SR Folk Nationals - and then beating a couple of kids who were ranked ahead of him....lol.

VISION is something you have when your eyes are closed...SIGHT is when your eyes are open.

I was on Dake as a sophmore in HS- when he destroyed Michael Gomez in the NYS semis at 112- went on and beat another NYS stud at the time Paul Liguori in the soph National Finals...won matches over Metalus /FLA and Sivestri/ NJ at Folk Nationals as an upperclassmen. Naahh, I didnt talk about him much with Coach Scott Green during this period....too funny !!! Yes, his coming out party was when he went to Vegas two days after winning SR Folk Nationals - and then beating a couple of kids who were ranked ahead of him....lol.

VISION is something you have when your eyes are closed...SIGHT is when your eyes are open.

He will lose. That's what freshman do.

Is this guy as big an A hole in person as he is on here? His use of the English language is embarrassing. Like Don king on crack.

You can always smell a guy with a double digit IQ using a vocabulary that he doesn't come close to understanding.

jim_nasium,

When Dake wrestled Paddock in HS, Marty doubted Dake would ever amount to anything, because he claimed that he was too defensive. If anyone needs verification on this, just ask PAOTTER.

Now he comes in at the 11th hour, claiming he never had any doubts. Typical Marty.

Dake better get in better shape because that was shameful even for folks in the Island region...If he was sucked down at 165 maybe 174 will be a better option!!!

P.S. The PSU "Train" is not concerned take your pick Alton, Taylor or Brown!!!