nom

Ruth v Taylor

Shows what I know. I predicted Ruth over Taylor and didn't like Dake's chances. And the results were anything but. Taylor picked Ruth apart. Ruth got nothing going and Taylor capitalized on every one of Ruth's mistakes in a big way. He started off with a four point throw and ended with a four point throw. N'uff said. 

That second exchange should've been 4 for Ruth I have no idea what that official saw...terrible but DT looked great in finishing it off congrats but we were cheated out of seeing more wrestling

Ruth got jobbed by some big calls that changed the momentum of the match.  Not gonna say that Taylor wouldn't have won otherwise, I have no clue, but wow those seemed pretty bad to me.  Ruth guts him for four from a tripod and they give Taylor 2, plus 1 for the lost challenge?  Then Ruth redirects Taylor's attack to throw him for four and they give it to Taylor.  Not the match I wanted to see.  

Edited by supyall46

My biggest take from the match is that Taylor looked bigger than Ruth.  No question Taylor should be 86.  

Now... Taylor moves to semis and Ruth to MMA.

We'll see how Ed Ruth responds in the wrestlebacks. He's still very much in the mix for April qualification.