TBar1977

Joe Smith vs. I Mart is on!

Joe takes out a pretty tough guy in #8 Luke Smith of CMU. 

I might have to make Oklahoma State the favorite now. 

Close match in Smith v Smith with Jo Jo taking it 5-4 on account of riding time. That said Jo Jo was the man that match. Meanwhile iMart wins on injury default denying him another bonus point win (how does it count?). So what's the deal, is this going to be close? 

Close match in Smith v Smith with Jo Jo taking it 5-4 on account of riding time. That said Jo Jo was the man that match. Meanwhile iMart wins on injury default denying him another bonus point win (how does it count?). So what's the deal, is this going to be close? 

Close? Not too sure on that one. I mart is so beastly I think he goes full on beat mode on Joe. Still, how can John Smith not pull Joe's RS after this showing? Chance is gassing all over the place while his son is beating top 10 guys like the kid at Missouri and Luke Smith. 

Close? Not too sure on that one. I mart is so beastly I think he goes full on beat mode on Joe. Still, how can John Smith not pull Joe's RS after this showing? Chance is gassing all over the place while his son is beating top 10 guys like the kid at Missouri and Luke Smith. 

I know what you mean, I was referring to the score and the fact that Jo Jo gave up the first takedown. 

As for the redshirt pull question that's above my level, but if it were just a question of who is performing better, the answer is clearly Jo Jo. 

Championship Finals should begin at approx. 7:20 ET. 20 minutes from now. They will all be on Mat 3 and they will begin at 165lbs and end with the Smith I Mart match.

Did they change it, are you sure on that? Schedule says 6pm PT, that'd be 8 CT & 9 ET, seems they've been running on schedule all day unless I missed something. Edited by ionel

A win by injury default should be worth the same as a win by fall (2 additional team points) unless the Reno TOC has their own special scoring system. (Same for forfeits and disqualifications, as well).

A win by injury default should be worth the same as a win by fall (2 additional team points) unless the Reno TOC has their own special scoring system. (Same for forfeits and disqualifications, as well).

Thanks, I didn't know that. I had my mind on Hodge criteria as well because of that thread going on early Hodge contenders. The way iMart is wrecking most (but not all) people you'd think he was right up there.