Sign in to follow this  
ChristianPyles

Terry Brands Opens Up About "TERRY"

I'm looking forward to watching the terry movie.

I am 2 years older than T&T and grew up with them in Sheldon Iowa. So I "lived" very close to both their HS peaks and valleys.

I was in Las Vegas front row VIP seats when Tom qualified for Atlanta and Terry got defeated by KC Ok st.

I was at CHA when Terry got cradled by Kelber.

I assume all three of these periods are in the film --- of course all the peaks and successes too (which were many many)

I'm proud to know T&T

Can't wait to watch the flo episode soon.

I am 2 years older than T&T and grew up with them in Sheldon Iowa. So I "lived" very close to both their HS peaks and valleys.

I was in Las Vegas front row VIP seats when Tom qualified for Atlanta and Terry got defeated by KC Ok st.

I assume all three of these periods are in the film --- of course all the peaks and successes too (which were many many)

I'm proud to know T&T

Cross beat Terry in Spokane WA.

I'm proud to know T&T

If you were in Las Vegas, you were over 1,000 miles away from the matches where Tom qualified and Terry los to Kendall Cross.

I streamed it shortly after it popped up on FLO, around 3pm Central. No buffering/loading issues from the lap top. My Samsung(TV) would not load it through browser, however. The film itself was very good. I hope Flow does more, maybe follow a team for a year and do something similar to the season, the ESPN special on Iowa back form 03 I believe.

Edited by Grecojones

Great video and the steam was fine.

My favorite part was Terry's attitude after the big guy bumped into him. (That's how I feel sometimes if I'm walking the sidewalks in Manhattan or Penn Station, etc.)

Edited by 2td3nf