Sign in to follow this  
pawrestler

Ramos vs Stieber

from a couple of postings on the Ohio Forums it looks like Logan Stieber is injured and will not be wrestling tonight

"You serious, Clark?"

Link?

Since reading I've been looking around. It's at a couple of different places, I'm not sure how reputable it is as a source.

http://forum.ohiowrestlingsite.com/show ... on-B10Ohio

http://ohiowrestling.net/forum/viewtopi ... sc&start=0

It appears to have started here:

http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread. ... f&t=248235

Hope it's not true, this was the marquee match. I also wonder if this might lead to Heflin being held out if the dual is out of hand, so why not make his first match back be a little less physical.

Stieber is out, per a highly reliable source very close to the program. Injured, that's all I know.

Aww, crap. OWA, is HEflin going to wrestle?

Have not heard otherwise, but didn't ask because I just kind of assumed that he was, as I never understood his injury to be a long-term type thing.

Stieber is out, per a highly reliable source very close to the program. Injured, that's all I know.

Aww, crap. OWA, is HEflin going to wrestle?

Have not heard otherwise, but didn't ask because I just kind of assumed that he was, as I never understood his injury to be a long-term type thing.

Cool. Well, that just became the marquee match of the dual, haha.

This sux. I was so excited to watch tonite's bout. I even tweeted about it being on BTN to a bunch of local media and a few retweeted it. My tweet mentioned the 133 matchup.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but if there's one matchup with Ramos for Logan to miss, this is the one.

It is not to Logan's advantage to wrestle him prior to Big Tens. Ramos is the chaser. Ramos must be going out of his mind over the possibility of Logan not wrestling.

Steiber is a terrible match-up for Ramos. Quicker, highly technical guys like Oliver can pose a problem for Steiber, but Ramos has nothing with which to threaten him. Ramos' always-forward style is a bad match-up for Oliver, but will just get him into trouble against Steiber. If/when it happens, I'll go Steiber 8-1 with a couple turns. Or it could be something like 4-1 with about 3 minutes of riding time. Steiber needs to really make a mistake for Ramos to have a shot against him.

Makes a lot of sense not wanting Logan to face Ramos in Carver. Ramos beat Oliver there and nearly cost him a #1 seed at nationals. Logan would have to face both Griff and Ramos at the Big Tens if Ramos beat him tonight. And if Ramos was going to beat him it would probably be in Carver. Good coaching if you ask me.

Makes a lot of sense not wanting Logan to face Ramos in Carver. Ramos beat Oliver there and nearly cost him a #1 seed at nationals. Logan would have to face both Griff and Ramos at the Big Tens if Ramos beat him tonight. And if Ramos was going to beat him it would probably be in Carver. Good coaching if you ask me.

So, so, so, soooo not why he is sitting out.

This sucks.

At least we may get it 3x between NWCA, B1G and NCAA.

I wonder if he'll wrestle dardanes next Friday.

Shuck, it can't be worse than our backup 157 wrestling Chris Perry last year.

If only we could stick Johnni D in there.

from a couple of postings on the Ohio Forums it looks like Logan Stieber is injured and will not be wrestling tonight

Hopefully not true.

I picked Steiber in the team points thread, but I will pick Ramos here because:

[*:32nc593a]At Iowa(crowd)
    [*:32nc593a]Easy to pick Steiber he's better.
    [*:32nc593a]At Iowa(officials)
    [*:32nc593a]If I pick both guys in different threads I am 50% correct.
    [*:32nc593a]Steiber could be out

So, so, so, soooo not why he is sitting out.

Correct. Here's the real reason:

8347709986_1363c18c96.jpg

Oh well, Tony has no one to blame but himself. Logan won fair and square

and Tony should have at least extended him the courtesy of a handshake.

I agree but if they want to win this dual, or have a chance in hell of winning he needs to wrestle. Maybe it's just head games trying to get Ramos out of his game plan.

Nice photo Hurricane, brings back some memories.