Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Nebraska @ Penn State

Jensen would be a big favorite at 285.  Abidin definitely has a chance to win at 141.  Wilson could win at 165 as well.

125: Mega by 4 or 5.  PSU 3-0

133: Conaway by 2.   PSU-6-0

141: Abidin by 2.        PSU-6-3

149: Retherford by 3  PSU-9-3  MATCH OF THE NIGHT-Finally we can use the A beat B by ? and C beat B ? so A or C is better.

157: Nolf by Major     PSU-13-3

165: Wilson by 2        PSU-13-6

174: Nickal by pin      PSU-19-6

184: Dudley by 3       PSU-19-9

197: McIntosh by 3    PSU-22-9

285: Jensen by pin    PSU-22-15

Nebraska is a very good dual team.  PSU is simply better.  Still 125, 133 and 149 could be very competitive.  However, even at their absolute best Nebraska won't beat PSU.

Edited by MSU158

MSU picking every swing match against Penn State, lol. I'll give him this, he's consistent. 

With Penn State at home, I've got it 8-2 also.

Not true.  Could fairly pick Montoya with a slight upset over Conaway.

125:  Mega DEC

133:  Conaway DEC

141:  Gulibon DEC (Gulibon has looked bad, Abidin has looked worse)

149:  Retherford DEC (Intriguing match, though)

157:  Nolf MDEC

165:  Rasheed PIN

174:  Nickal PIN

184:  Dudley DEC

197:  McIntosh DEC

HW:  Jensen FFT

I picked a returning R12(who has admittedly looked off this year) to win over a guy who has struggled and missed time or a possible backup.  I picked Wilson at 165 because I am not nearly as high on the PSU 165lber as you guys are and who knows which of the 3 it will be.  Shame on me.  I said PSU wins no matter what.  Like I said, you guys are OVER THE TOP.  Unless someone picks every possible scenario for PSU they are against them.

Let me say it CLEAR FOR YOU.  PSU looks to be the BEST TEAM RIGHT NOW.  I would pick them in EVERY SINGLE DUAL MEET TO WIN.  I just don't think Conaway, Gulibon, Rasheed, McCutcheon and Jan are unbeatable.  Megaludis has 3 guys that can beat him.  Retherford still hasn't wrestled Sorenson or Tsirtsis.  Nolf has Martinez.  Nickal just took a loss. McIntosh has Cox.

TAKE OFF THE COLORED GLASSES AND LOOK AT IT WITH NORMAL EYESIGHT.  They are a very, very good team.  They are still human and noone(except maybe Retherford once he wrestles Sorenson) is a clear favorite to win it all.  I am NOT against PSU.  I am just not looking at it swinging from Sanderson's testicles..................................

………………………that's because you're too busy swinging from John Smith's.

It's a Friday night road match against the #1 team in the country. Picking them to win almost all the close matches is silly and just shows how bias you are.   

btw, Vak picked PSU 8-2 also. Safe to say he is not a Penn State homer. 

Edited by Flying-Tiger

But it is ok for you to pick PSU to win every one of them???????Hypocrisy?????

I don't swing from John's.  This is the first time I have thought they would win in a long time................Brands is who I am the biggest fan of and I wouldn't have any issue picking against them. SEE THIS YEAR FOR AN EXAMPLE

But it is ok for you to pick PSU to win every one of them???????Hypocrisy?????

I don't swing from John's.  This is the first time I have thought they would win in a long time................Brands is who I am the biggest fan of and I wouldn't have any issue picking against them. SEE THIS YEAR FOR AN EXAMPLE

MSU, I think F-T only picked Penn State to win 8, not all of them as you state here. 

I am going to this match with one of my sons, last year I took my other son to the the VT dual when Lawson won it for PSU! I think Nebraska could win 3 matches at 141, 184, and HWT. Really looking to see how Zain matches up against Sueflohn, also I believe Berger beat Nolf in HS from what I remember. I want to get up there a few hours early to hang out with my nephew who is a student there. Also wondered if any one knows if I would be able to check out the practice facilities and look around prior to the match? I would love to get some picks with my son there. Thanks.

Montoya, Abidin, Wilson, Dudley, Jensen makes it a 5-5 split.  Who gets more bonus pts?  Dudley and Jensen or Nolf and Nickal.

Bad picks; great song though.  Live, this was a trip through the universe.  Including the tuning. 

Jensen would be a big favorite at 285.  Abidin definitely has a chance to win at 141.  Wilson could win at 165 as well.

125: Mega by 4 or 5.  PSU 3-0

133: Conaway by 2.   PSU-6-0

141: Abidin by 2.        PSU-6-3

149: Retherford by 3  PSU-9-3  MATCH OF THE NIGHT-Finally we can use the A beat B by ? and C beat B ? so A or C is better.

MSU..... PLEASE tell me the you don't REALLY believe that ABC stuff.

Match ups make scores.... imo