Sign in to follow this  
IRTYTKY

GILMAN (Part II)

I thought it would be nice to have another place for people to voice their opinion on whether they thought Thomas Gilman was nice enough or not in his 23-8 tech over Ben Thornton of Purdue.

If there are any complaints it would only be appropriate to start a separate thread so we all can let him have it x2.

Yeah, I'd need to see the video also in order to comment. I was busy watching the

Okla St - Mizzou dual. Besides, I don't follow the second tier teams that much anyway.

Well, it was nice of you to give those second tier teams your attention tonight.  Well done.  Their viewership needs all it can get.

This is another good lesson for Gilman.  When you beat that second tier wrestler. Look him in the eye and let him know you care. 

When Ä°MAR and Nolf mush faces with victory elbows nobody gives a fluck. But if an Iowa wrestler does it look out! Guys like Hurricane and Flying Tiger are going to make national news over it. Hatred is an ugly trait

LOL! I-Mar and Nolf were already holding their opponent's faces down to the mat prior to the whistle and immediately let off when the whistle blew. Gilman had his arms still wrapped around Jimenez's torso (after tilting him) when the whistle blew. Then he moved his hands to Jimenez's neck and back to use him as a platform to get to his feet. I wouldn't even call it face-mushing - but it was a gratuitous move after the whistle.

When Ä°MAR and Nolf mush faces with victory elbows nobody gives a fluck. But if an Iowa wrestler does it look out! Guys like Hurricane and Flying Tiger are going to make national news over it. Hatred is an ugly trait

What can anyone say except your entire program is the victim of a vicious smear campaign. Everyone is out to get you. And it is hardly paranoia on your part if its true. 

:-)