Sign in to follow this  
HokieHWT

Hoffman to VT

http://www.techsideline.com/forums/showthread.php?71494-Message-from-Coach-Dresser&p=352771#post352771

Tomorrow morning former VT All American David Hoffman will be named Assistant Coach at his alma mater, Virginia Tech! We are excited to have David back in Blacksburg. David has been coaching at Bucknell University the past 6 seasons. David and his wife, Lisa are now living in the New River Valley. David is currently working camps in Blacksburg.

Just as exciting news.....Coach Nate Yetzer will be announced as the Head Wrestling Coach at Ferrum University in Ferrum, VA. This is brand new Div III Program and this place has a ton of potential!! I want to personally thank Nate and Leah Yetzer for all of their time and effort in helping Virginia Tech rise to the NEXT LEVEL. This is a great opportunity for a young guy and a young family. Hokie Fans need to get out and support Ferrum Wrestling. As a former HS coach for 18 years, I can tell you that I could have pushed many of my athletes in the Ferrum direction. This is exciting news for VA high school wrestling and of course for Nate.

Lastly, thanks to all those loyal TSL followers. Please email me at kdresser@vt.edu if you want to get MONTHLY information on Virginia Tech Wrestling. Our July newsletter is just out and it is full of all kinds of MAT information. We currently have over 1000 subscribers and we would love to make that number grow, so feel free to email me and get on board.

Respectfully,

Kevin Dresser

I am excited to see Hoffman start as he will be a good coach for the Hokies lighter weights. Also, I'm glad to see Yetzer get the opportunity to be a head coach. Excited to see what both can do in their new positions. Glad to hear we will still be able to see Nate around in the club setting.