Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

Ivan Yarygin results!

who is the Grand Wizard standing behind them watching?? lol

that's awesome! come wrestle in boots for a chance to win a brand new car. E-Z marketing for this one.

Baldan Tsyzhipov, he is champ in Buha Barildaaaan, this is national wrestling of Buryats, on the pictures Baldan Tsyzhipov, he beat Bobby Telford for bonze 

_s_Buryatiya3.jpg524678_original.jpg

Buryats and Tuvans and Kalmyks are considered branches of the Mongol group but the latter two speak a Turkic language. Yakuts like Lebedev are not considered related to the larger Mongol group but they speak a Turkic language as well. It's interesting that Turks and Yakuts are linguistically related, the distance between them is huge and they don't look anything alike.

Opan Sat wrestling for Turkey is an example of this, most people would think he is from China before Turkey.

Combination of two styles of fight in the Olympic year really? 

- The World Cup showed - to it it will be heavy. It didn't reveal completely on classics, and on free-style wrestling was morally devastated. Also specifics of an organism - Bilyal in the USA got to a hole! I talked to it. He after the second period of fight for the third place remembered nothing. In the same way miscalculated and with Gadisov. Abdusalam in the World Cup lost to the junior Kyle Snyder from the USA who will fight here, in Krasnoyarsk tomorrow. And, here you will see - won't win.

- Anatoly Beloglazov

Translation is bad but i found it funny that beloglazov was so confident snyder would not win tonight

snyder up mat 3

Wins 10-0 in 4 minutes

metcalf wins first round too, 6-3, was down 0-3 after the frist, scored 3 taekdowns in the second

stieber up 10-9 after the first

stieber loses 12-13, was winning 12-11 and then shot with short time and got exposed.

Edited by newyorkwrestler

I hate those exposure points, for me wrestling is all about takedowns, control and pins, Folkstyle is better in this area (no exposure points, except for the eventual near fall who is more about control than exposure).

I have to strongly disagree. free is much more technical, and exposure creates lots of offense.