Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Mizzou @ Nebraska

What is a standing TD? Last time I checked, you had to bring your opponent to the mat to earn a TD.

Dudley's hand touched the mat, but nothing else. Hand touched for probably a split second and he stood right up out of it as Miklus spun around him. His lower body was in a standing position and he was bent at the waist, so I called it a standing TD even though his hand touched the mat. Just describing the action, not sideline reffing the match. 

Edited by TBar1977

So is Cody gonna be the heavyweight rep for Mizzou? I don't know that he has a shot to qualify, but he is a hard working young man without a spot. So I am all for them giving the Senior a shot. The MAC is weak at heavy, with I believe only the Northern Iowa kid even in the top 25. So you never know.

I hope Cody goes for it what a Tiger he has been.

Cody has 7 matches at 174, 3 at 184 and 1 so far at 285 this season. Last year he started the season wrestling 165. In 2014 he filled in for an injured Johnny Eblen at 184 and was the difference for Mizzou in winning the MAC tournament.

Edited by mlbruem

I hope Cody goes for it what a Tiger he has been.

Cody has 7 matches at 174, 3 at 184 and 1 so far at 285 this season. Last year he started the season wrestling 165. In 2014 he filled in for an injured Johnny Eblen at 184 and was the difference for Mizzou in winning the MAC tournament.

That is a warrior for sure.  I remember having a teammate that did similar, which helped us win the NCAA D2 title.