Sign in to follow this  

BIG 10 BTNPlus ?

The BIG 10 tournament is on BTNPlus and we are wondering if the matches are archived to be viewed later. We have our youth meet this Saturday and are wondering if we will be able to view the days matches later in the evening.

Also do they have a camera for each mat or is it split screen to see all matches in progress?

Thank you

The BIG 10 tournament is on BTNPlus and we are wondering if the matches are archived to be viewed later. We have our youth meet this Saturday and are wondering if we will be able to view the days matches later in the evening.

Also do they have a camera for each mat or is it split screen to see all matches in progress?

Thank you

Yes. They are archived and can be viewed later. I watched it all last year and I seem to recall all matches being available, but don't take that as gospel for the earliest round. 

The only difficult part usually is finding one specific match at a time.  They'll have each mat archived for later viewing, all weights.

This makes track/wrestling useful as for upcoming matches on what mat.  

Edited by stp

Yes. They are archived and can be viewed later. I watched it all last year and I seem to recall all matches being available, but don't take that as gospel for the earliest round. 

But is that only available on the + ?  Some time in the last week or so, a site was listing the Big10s available on BTN2GO, now the schedule indicates only available on the + except for the finals.  

Btn2go is mobile devices, I think. Btn+ is regular streaming with an archive.

I watched big10 action while at a high school dual this year and I think that was btn2go which comes with btn+

Edited by TBar1977

Btn2go is mobile devices, I think. Btn+ is regular streaming with an archive.

I watched big10 action while at a high school dual this year and I think that was btn2go which comes with btn+

2go comes with the +, but the + doesn't come with regular subscriptions etc.  When they say it's on the btn2go (vs just +) that generally means any who have Dish/Direct etc. or + will be able to view on their mobile device, computer etc.

I have muted them most of the time, just click on the speaker icon and it is muted.

BTW, I have listened to the table help on Mat 3, these ladies are on the ball. Very good. Calling out every score, confirming riding time, confirming everything. They really are impressive.

Screen is black. If I am logged in on my phone and also a laptop will that affect me viewing in 2 spots?

Responding late, but you can't be logged in on 2 different devices, you'll keep getting bumped out of both of them.