Sign in to follow this  
Abdullahgadzhi Khuzin

European Wrestling Championships results

injury injury injury injury injury injury injury injury....ahahha excuses, when Tsargush ate JB, all "americans fans" shouted injury injury injury injury  :D Amricans are so funny :D 

Taha has been so consistently dominant. For him to lose like he did shows that something was not right. He couldn't even win the bronze!

Taha has been so consistently dominant. For him to lose like he did shows that something was not right. He couldn't even win the bronze!

It did not look like he was injured, it looked like Geno's pace overwhelmed him.

EDIT.* UWW website says he has been troubled with a pulled hamstring.

Edited by Axe_Spartan

I think someones was exaggerating about Taha. Yes he is 2 time world champs, but not in the top class Wrestlers such Sadulaev or Burroughs. If Parviz Hadi hasn't get injured before Vegas, I was sure that would beaten him in Vegas.

Edited by goldlover

I think someones was exaggerating about Taha. Yes he is 2 time world champs, but not in the top class Wrestlers such Sadulaev or Burroughs. If Parviz Hadi hasn't get injured before Vegas, I was sure that would beaten him in Vegas.

I really doubt that, Akgul is very dominant in his weight, so much as Sadulaev and Burroughs.

Edited by Axe_Spartan

I really appreciate Geno's style of wrestling, aggressive, always taking his opponents down and rarely relies on turns. Good he won the European and he is on a tear lately, just won the Alexander Medved.

Edited by Axe_Spartan

When a dominant great wrestler, athlete falls ( a la Conor McGregor) all that have been beaten by him 

come out of the woodwork lashing out. He was definitely injured even almost missed the Euros. 

I'm being objective. He is too good to not even come in third. Lost to Ligeti? Please. He'd beat him 10 out of 10 times.

Where was Hadi in the 2014 Worlds then? Taha won as usual.

When a dominant great wrestler, athlete falls ( a la Conor McGregor) all that have been beaten by him

come out of the woodwork lashing out. He was definitely injured even almost missed the Euros.

I'm being objective. He is too good to not even come in third. Lost to Ligeti? Please. He'd beat him 10 out of 10 times.

His match against Ligeti not even happened, Akgul lost by injury default.

He needed the lace early with the shape he was in today.

I didn't understand your post. Needed the lace early? Edited by Axe_Spartan