Sign in to follow this  
Bdwakadld

NCAA 2016 2 cents

Attending for the first time this year and don't post much so I thought I'd give ya my 2 cents on the big dance this year.

My picks for no particular reasons (excuse the names if I misspell)

125: tommasello

133:Garrett

141: Kevin Cracker Jack

149: Zain

157: Imar

165: dieringer

174: Realbuto (the fans)

184: dean

197: cox

285: Gwiz

Team: penn state by a lap

The tourney itself:

In my opinion the potential Gwiz vs Snyder match is probably the biggest match of the tourney and a top 10 all time. I think Gwiz takes it, but itll be worth the price of admission

Zain retherford is having one of the best years in college wrestling history, anyone that opens up against him is going to get blown out of the water. Can he finish strong?

141 is going to be a blood bath. Can heil continue his run as the reincarnation of Kellen Russell ? My thought is if you wrestle this bracket 10 times, the top 8 would be different every time. Something in my gut says the crack jack kid brings it home.

Gonna be fun to watch Alex dieringer finish up a somewhat overshadowed but all time great career. He's lost 1 time at ncaas and I think it stays that way.

174 what a difference a year makes, I think nickal falls to 3-6 range -and Realbuto gets a title but man we're going to see some action.

184 is the modern day hunger games and gabe dean has a bow and arrow. Didn't read the books but I think he gets it done.

I think people are really overlooking Tommy Gun Gant at 157 and I like palacio the Instagram prophet to find the podium. Most likely scenario is we see Imar and Nolf get into insane scrambles for about 11 minutes on Saturday night.

Overall outside of dieringer I don't think there's a safe bet in this tourney and Friday night will provide its usual fireworks. Regardless I'm excited for the long weekend in the big apple drinking and eating too much, crossing an item off my bucket list ( I'm hoping Kate upton texts me back so I can make it two) and to have my predictions proved wrong. Safe travels and see everyone this weekend!