Sign in to follow this  
bigtenfan

Session 1

any have insight on how ESPN is covering?  It shows it will be on ESPNU and ESPN3.  Just wondering if they will be showing different matches on the U versus 3, thus an advantage to be in front of TV and computer &/or tablet or if same then no need for TV.

Klimara goes down.  Was up 5-2 with 1:56 RT in the 3rd and just completely ran out of gas and lost 7-6.  He sat on bottom with no effort the last 45 seconds.  That might doom any OSU hopes from match #1.  

I'm keeping track Bo. Iowa with a tech and a major in their first two matches....

Did Jimmy Gulibon get the MD or TF? My internet cut out in the last seconds of the match.

I was wondering why Cody had him cut Manley loose from bottom while up 14-0 + RT with :34 seconds left in the match. Is it because they don't award a tech fall bonus when the 15th point is added via riding time?

Just saw the scoring system flashed on the tv screen. I thought they changed the tech fall to a single value with or without a near fall, but its still the same as previously, at least for tournaments, 1.5 w/nf and 1 wo/nf.  Can't imagine it would remain inconsistent. Mistake somewhere?

Did Jimmy Gulibon get the MD or TF? My internet cut out in the last seconds of the match.

I was wondering why Cody had him cut Manley loose from bottom while up 14-0 + RT with :34 seconds left in the match. Is it because they don't award a tech fall bonus when the 15th point is added via riding time?

17-2 tech fall