Sign in to follow this  
ohcomeon

Session 3 Discussion

Collica escapes near the edge, they go out and Mayes gets hit for stalling. This new rule is awful (I know I sound like a broken record, but these refs absolutely SUCK at calling it well). Great match otherwise between Collica/Mayes.

Is the refe doing mayes vs collica mentally challenged?  Mayes hits a double leg twice and backs collica out no call.  Collica gets an escae on the edge of the mat and pushes mayes off, instant stall

You have got to be joking me

Is the refe doing mayes vs collica mentally challenged?  Mayes hits a double leg twice and backs collica out no call.  Collica gets an escae on the edge of the mat and pushes mayes off, instant stall

You have got to be joking me

He's got action!!

Odd stall call against Sueflohn. The longer this goes without a TD, the better for the Human Body Punch from Nebraska.

Side note, Sorensen's attacks look less crisp then normal. He doesn't Tammany, but the ones he takes are usually good. Second day weigh in?

@wrestlingnerd - my only qualm was that Micah still had Meredith's leg.  Like I said before, not saying it was the wrong call, just saying my point of view.  Micah lost the match. should have gave it up rather than hanging on and putting himself in that position.  

Did Collica take a shot after the first? I don't know how Brian Smith didn't punch that ref in the head after that one. I can't stop fuming over how bad the officiating was. I hope Sorenson beats the snot out of Collica now.

STFU Collica. Given the match. I've never been so upset at piss poor officiating before. That ref should never be allowed to coach at this level again... $!%( Not even a MO fan but god damn...

Collica didn't do anything wrong.  Mayes looked like he'd never heard of the new rules before.  Every time he got to the edge walked out backwards.  He did it again in the 3rd period after he'd been called twice.  Then he also decided to wait for the final 20 seconds of each period to shoot.  Mayes gave that match away and Collica just happened to be standing on the mat when it happened.  

Collica didn't do anything wrong.  Mayes looked like he'd never heard of the new rules before.  Every time he got to the edge walked out backwards.  He did it again in the 3rd period after he'd been called twice.  Then he also decided to wait for the final 20 seconds of each period to shoot.  Mayes gave that match away and Collica just happened to be standing on the mat when it happened.  

GTFO. Take out the word wrong from your first sentence and you hit the nail on the head. Just because there's a "pushout" rule that's executed with no common sense doesn't mean the ref swallows the whistle the rest of the match. Zero offense from Collica and no stall calls. You're absolutely clueless.