Sign in to follow this  
viratas

We are live at VA Duals

I love it when people from other wrestling web sites come to TheMat forum to promote their stuff. It's as if "we know not enough people will come to our site so we better promote it on another site."

Classic!

If it's from fastwilly, it's not worth reading.

BTW Willy, you are aware that TheMat.com has a section on its front page called the College Wrestling Network? That puts content from all its members, from other websites, out for everyone.

USAW also has a story about our webcast on the main page ...

Oh well.

HokiesFan, same feeds since I also volunteer to run the VA Duals site for my old wrestling club.

Hey, I'm all for spreading the news of coverage.

But it's really quite comical that someone from a competing site has to come out to said competitor and promote what they do. Pepsi wouldn't do that to Coke. ESPN wouldn't do that to foxsports, Aplle wouldn't do that with Samsung and so on and so on.

I know you TOM guys are waaayyyy to sensitive in your fight to be relevant, but that's okay. You got the news spread and what you needed to do.

Me, I'll sit back, watch the old boys club respond and poke fun/rip on me, yet Willy has the last laugh.

Always does.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But it's really quite comical that someone from a competing site has to come out to said competitor and promote what they do. Pepsi wouldn't do that to Coke. ESPN wouldn't do that to foxsports, Aplle wouldn't do that with Samsung and so on and so on.

I know you TOM guys are waaayyyy to sensitive in your fight to be relevant, but that's okay. You got the news spread and what you needed to do.

Me, I'll sit back, watch the old boys club respond and poke fun/rip on me, yet Willy has the last laugh.

Always does.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Said Competitor?"

Please re-read my statement about the College Wrestling Network.

Always does.

"Said Competitor?"

Please re-read my statement about the College Wrestling Network.

I thought Fast Willy wasn't worth reading?

I don't read the homepage of themat.com. Sorry.

And again:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you're admitting to being openly uninformed? Shocker.

So, is the college wrestling network the only outlet for wrestling news? Didn't think so.

I guess that means TOM/AWN, TheMat, WIN, Intermat, FLO, Wrestling Report and others don't exist then since CWN is the ONLY place to get wrestling news.

Always does.

Over 200 posts and the content continues to deteriorate. Quite an accomplishment since it's been lousy from the start. Slow Willy would be a better choice for your screen name. :lol:

Not that it matters, since you're immune to rational discourse, but your "analysis" is dead wrong. Wrestling lacks broad-based appeal; therefore, your ESPN/Fox Sports analogy doesn't fit. Sharing knowledge of other wrestling organizations or companies' products mostly helps all involved. (Example: A friend of mine owns one of several antique shops in a small town. Although competitors, the owners decided to promote each other in their own individual shops. Consequently, everyone benefited by an increase in sales.)

Now when USA Wrestling, AWN, Intermat, etc., get as big as Pepsi and Coke; your objections may become relevant. However, that seems rather distant, so I suggest you take a break from posting until that occurs. (I doubt that you will though, as those prone to poor analysis also usually ignore good advice. :lol: )

So you're admitting to being openly uninformed? Shocker.

So, is the college wrestling network the only outlet for wrestling news? Didn't think so.

I guess that means TOM/AWN, TheMat, WIN, Intermat, FLO, Wrestling Report and others don't exist then since CWN is the ONLY place to get wrestling news.

Instead of admitting it, you've just proven it.

Willy is a god d**n moron. I don't know why you guys respond to him and mopar and the rest of these idiots. They're dying for you to engage them and you guys do. It's your fault they don't shut up.

Thank you Viratas for posting the link bro I appreciate it.

Willy is a god d**n moron. I don't know why you guys respond to him and mopar and the rest of these idiots. They're dying for you to engage them and you guys do. It's your fault they don't shut up.

Well said Gonzo.

Always does.

Hmm Competitor... How so, we do not sell USA Cards, we do not run tournaments and have no desire to be a governing body. So how is it we compete.

Sensitive? Is that what you call it when someone calls out more moronic your posts are?

The only think is that everyone is laughing at Willy not because of Willy.

I am glad you learned how to use icons. Well done, it show the level you are capable of.

Well said Gonzo.

Maybe not, Gonzo. He's agreed with you that he's a moron, so his posts are already improving. :lol:

From another famously unpopular poster: I appreciate everything that the Open Mat has done for the sport on all levels over the past few years, especially their broadcasting, blogging, etc.

You don't have to like the people maybe, but at least appreciate that they make the sport more and more accessible to all of us each year at NO COST to you.

Keep up the good work, boys!