Sign in to follow this  
VakAttack

Medal Round discussion

I don't think they were booing Tomasello... everyone was booing the ref! On the replay, I could agree with no backs (it was close), but there is no way it wasn't a reversal. It doesn't make a difference, so why not make the right call and call it 2 and 1? Just shows that most refs are too stubborn to overturn themselves. 

Terao was awesome to watch this tournament! One of my favorites in recent memory. I am sure he gained a ton of fans this weekend! He placed 5th in EIWAs and 4th at Nationals! I wonder how many other wildcards AAed? 

Maybe so (although im pretry confident that freshman would have thumped clark). I would have enjoyed watching brewer beat the snot out of clark one more time, though. I'll quote Zain Richards here, but they're not even in the same league.

Maybe so (although im pretry confident that freshman would have thumped clark). I would have enjoyed watching brewer beat the snot out of clark one more time, though. I'll quote Zain Richards here, but they're not even in the same league.

Yup.  Glad this based on reason and logic and not your own personal opinions that a true freshman was going to thump a now three time All American, two time finalist.  Of course, you're also the guy who brought us the opinion that Ryan Taylor and Zane Richards are both actually better than Clark, they just keep hiding it by losing to him, so...

I don't think they were booing Tomasello... everyone was booing the ref! On the replay, I could agree with no backs (it was close), but there is no way it wasn't a reversal. It doesn't make a difference, so why not make the right call and call it 2 and 1? Just shows that most refs are too stubborn to overturn themselves. 

Terao was awesome to watch this tournament! One of my favorites in recent memory. I am sure he gained a ton of fans this weekend! He placed 5th in EIWAs and 4th at Nationals! I wonder how many other wildcards AAed?

Was saying earlier that his run reminded me of Ben Kjar

Alec Pantaleo took 6th while getting pinned three times.  Crazy.

I haven't been watching, just tracking scores, it seems like he is getting turned everytime....is it always cradles or some other turn that he has trouble staying out of?

Edited by spiral_stall

I haven't been watching, just tracking scores, it seems like he is getting turned everytime....is it always cradles or some other turn that he has trouble staying out of?

I only saw his last match, but he was pinned in a cheap tilt.