Sign in to follow this  
LoStNuMbEr

What Should Vak's New Signature Be?

As many of you know, notorious themat poster VakAttack was foolish enough to sigbet me on the outcome of Nathan "I'm just OK" Burak vs Brett "Likely Finalist Next Year" pfarr.

Since Pfarr obviously won Vak now owes me the immortal soul of his firstborn as well as his signature for the next month.  I'm not sure which is more valuable.

Themat has given me a lot of entertainment over the years, and I want to reciprocate.  What should Vak's new signature be?

Did you guys agree on which month it would be?  Because it would be far better to be put up the first month of the season next year as opposed to the first month following the close of this season.  

Just my view from the cheap seats..........

Did you guys agree on which month it would be?  Because it would be far better to be put up the first month of the season next year as opposed to the first month following the close of this season.  

Just my view from the cheap seats..........

I offered to do it for the entire postseason and he talked it down to a month (likely sensing his impending defeat).  The context would seem to dictate the first month starting now

So I've given this some more thought and I think any signature has to involve alex meyer given Vak's well known love for that individual.  preferably if there is some humourous way to tie Meyer to Mike Evans

Alex struggles to break free but remains Meyer'd in Mike Evans shadow

Sorry, that is the best I can come up with given the material. Ha!