scribe

Kyle Snyder is a god

What!? Seriously?! He was on the offensive most of the time and all Gwiz did for the first part of the match was fall on top of Snyder when he shot. Not taking anything away from him, but it was a pretty damn good match the whole way through.

Yes.  I don't give a rat's ass how many shots you take, if you're giving up points off of them, you are getting outwrestled.  Snyder wasn't a god today, he was just lucky that Gwiz doesn't know how to close out a match.  A win is a win though, I suppose.

Yes. I don't give a rat's ass how many shots you take, if you're giving up points off of them, you are getting outwrestled. Snyder wasn't a god today, he was just lucky that Gwiz doesn't know how to close out a match. A win is a win though, I suppose.

I wasn't talking to you and I didn't say he was a god. I just disagreed with the comment that was made by Lemon. Edited by Jasonmitchell32

Hey dimwit, watch the match again, Gwiz was in on at least 3 deep singles that I can distinctly remember.

Ya you're right. I was just thinking about how he scored off Snyder's shots but you are correct he did not take 0 shots

And another super classy wrestling fan making personal attacks because he's salty. Thanks, "dimwit."

Edited by ColumbusBuckeyes

Ya you're right. I was just thinking about how he scored off Snyder's shots but you are correct he did not take 0 shots

And another super classy wrestling fan making personal attacks because he's salty. Thanks, "dimwit."

I'm not salty about Snyder winning, if that's what you're implying.  I'm salty about the Snyder circlejerk.  The dude get's taken down off of his own shots, doesn't score off his opponents shots, wrestles about even with Gwiz on the mat, and then lucks into Gwiz losing brain function with 30 seconds left and there's a thread claiming he's a god?  Give me a break.  The dude is spectacular, but this was not one of his finest nights.  He doesn't make it past Varner in the OTT wrestling like this.

Sounds like soneone is bitter about Synder winning.

Did I stutter? I'm bitter about the reaction to Snyder winning.  You may not notice the difference, but nuance is lost on many people, so don't feel too bad about yourself.

I'm not salty about Snyder winning, if that's what you're implying.  I'm salty about the Snyder circlejerk.  The dude get's taken down off of his own shots, doesn't score off his opponents shots, wrestles about even with Gwiz on the mat, and then lucks into Gwiz losing brain function with 30 seconds left and there's a thread claiming he's a god?  Give me a break.  The dude is spectacular, but this was not one of his finest nights.  He doesn't make it past Varner in the OTT wrestling like this.

Intermat is reporting that Snyder was named outstanding wrestler of the event. The circle jerk club is getting pretty big.

Did I stutter? I'm bitter about the reaction to Snyder winning. You may not notice the difference, but nuance is lost on many people, so don't feel too bad about yourself.

Your stupid Quite: "I'm bitter about the reaction to Snyder winning"..

There is no effing difference you numbskull..

It was a great match. Snyder fought from behind and won. Gwiz could not finish it..

Either way it was exactly what we wanted to see and I am glad we got to see this matchup.

Swallow that pride and let it go..

Did I stutter? I'm bitter about the reaction to Snyder winning.  You may not notice the difference, but nuance is lost on many people, so don't feel too bad about yourself.

The way you're insulting people tonight, I hope you're drunk.  Otherwise you're just an ass.