Sign in to follow this  
Creek chub

Reenan

Acoording to Corey Haddad and Bob Pruesse on Ohiowrestling.net, Ohio State is longer in the running for Reenan. Interesting enough, U of Penn was mentioned. Also, said that a Spencer Lee decision could come at any time. Called the Bucks a long shot for that as well.

I'd be shocked if Spencer goes anywhere other than Penn State. Shocked. 

And crushed :(

I'd be shocked if Spencer goes anywhere other than Penn State. Shocked. 

And crushed :(

You shouldn't be.  It's been pretty clear it's Iowa or Penn State for awhile.  He was just at Carver for OTTs, hanging out in Iowa gear.  That said, he also has trained with a bunch of PSU guys.  I'd call it 70-30 in favor of PSU.  Being in his home state is hard to beat, and obviously they have a great program in State College.  I hope the 30 comes thru, but I'm preparing myself that we're the underdogs here.  It's not like Hall where I knew Iowa was out from almost the beginning...of course, I thought he was  going to Ohio State, so that still hurt, but anyway, off track.  Iowa is a distinct possibility, Penn State is the favorite.